? servers

? players online

To kill prisoners beyond the gate?

• Content Count:  19

Okay, I need to clear this out. Is a guard allowed to shoot a prisoner on sight if he goes beyond the boundary (gate, buttons, etc.) that the guards have to defend at? Some admins blame me for killing prisoners (or them) beyond the boundary, while other admins on the server don't complain about it.

Guest barackobama

You can't kill for NO reason..

If they have a gun in the cell, you can kill them..

if they do anything to try to kill you, in or out side the boundry you can kill them....

No safe zone for T's.

• Content Count:  3440

I agree with Gray give them a verbal warning.. I was killed a few times because they thought I was "too close or just barely past the fence" Give them a chance to back off.. then open fire!

• Content Count:  4354

That's what I thought. So it IS OK to shoot people beyond the main gate. I had an admin slay me for killing him beyond the gate, while another admin threatned me with PM's for killing him beyond the gate as well. :rlol:

These maps have unwriten rules. One of those rules would be if you are in a vent or go past the gate you are free game. BUT I always still give warnings so the T's are very clear if they enter those areas they will be shot.

Now the sad things is you will have some admins just join the server for the first time, and wont know these unwriten rules. I would say point them to another admin that you know has been playing the server for a long time to talk to. Or point them to the forums. We do have some admins that don't even visit the forums that much.

But you were in the right.

• Content Count:  2433

The hard part is when you know that a T has a gun somewhere, so your trying to find him in all the confusion. I usually end up accidentally shooting a T that looks like hes pulling a gun on me, then get butt-raped by the others when I'm distracted.

• Content Count:  83

The hard part is when you know that a T has a gun somewhere, so your trying to find him in all the confusion. I usually end up accidentally shooting a T that looks like hes pulling a gun on me, then get butt-raped by the others when I'm distracted.

That happens to me all the time too. I get shot at and surprised i shoot at the person who i think is shooting at me. I always try and explain it and say "SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY". and they keep complaining for 3-5 rounds after it happens and occasionally i get slayed.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.