? servers

? players online

Turing friendly fire on Maby

• Content Count:  158

maby we could have friendly fire on the prison break server... then othre prisoners could start fights and give gards somthing else to do by trying to keep the peace.... and it would be fun for the prisoners to form little gangs and pick of there enimes or somthing like that i think it would give alot more to do on the server ..

• Content Count:  2186

I actually would love to see FF on the server, as it would require more of both teams..

T's cant just gang up on a CT without the risk of killing your in-mates, which would be bad..

CT's cant just spray, because there's a fear of them hitting another guard, which would give the T's a gun..

Also, it would be easier for a CT (corrupt guard or so) to help terrorists, as he could provide cover for them, as the guards dont want to kill each other :p

• Content Count:  6712

There are many possibilities for a map like jailbreak, you just need someone with the map making know how to come and do it :001_unsure:

I think simply having friendly fire on would be bad. There are many ways of making fun like.......

-Shot for Shot. Have a long arena where each person takes it in turns to shoot with a deagle. When entering the arena (if its possible) FF could turn on for them only??? (if its T vs t) and when the winner walks out he recieves 100hp again.

The gang idea seems quite interestingbut it would have to be premeditated.

Perhaps.........

Each side of the prison has equal prisoner amounts. Each side also has different skins, and so if a gang war happened it would be easy to see who is on your side.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.