? servers

? players online

My Observation

• Content Count:  6242

I've played this server for a bit the past two days. I just see this server causing a big headache for everyone. I've witness admin on admin flaming and kicking and just plain arguing over this server. Its supposed to be all for fun but when people are constantly arguing it turns it into a community wide problem. The past two days I think we've had admins clashing like I've never seen before.

Rules have been laid down, but like someone said in the game, some follow some just go in to screw around. Everytime I've been in this server all I hear is bitching and moaning. Which in this game if you cannot give commands as CT because people are agrueing over something that happened last round you get shanked because the T thinks you are just sitting there or a T gets shot because he can't hear what the CT is saying.

In my honest opinion, we should shut down this server before we have more e-drama between us all. This server, I believe, does not reflect what our community standards at all. I do not see a solution that will make this server any better. I'd be open to suggestions of how to do this.

I just hate to see admins arguing amungst each other over a silly game. Even regular players are arguing with each other. To me this server is a no win situation. Thanks for giving your time to read this and see you in other servers!

Spike

Edited by SpikedRocker
spelling mistake :/

• Content Count:  83

i dont think the server should be taken off when i thought it was really fun when i played and people were playing the right way (following the ct's orders or risk getting shot) when some other admins come on they say they dont have to listen to the ct's and can just run around doing whatever they want. and you can only shoot them when they attack you. the real fault of the server are the rules cause only being able to shoot a t when they attack or "runaway" is really not enough rules. and btw what counts as running away? if i tell a t to go somewhere and they go the opposite way can that count as running away from where i told them to go? and several times have i told people to not come near me and when they do i shoot at them and they get all pissed off ive even been slayed and slapped for 99 damage. then when i let someone come near i get knifed...

so please set some more rules.

No, we don't need to shut it down, just we need admins to be mature about the situation...

Maybe we need to treat this like children then. When my child acts all mean about something we take a toy away. When we feel they've learned a lesson then we can give it back. So if we do this, taking the server away, maybe people will get along and not argue the whole time.

• Content Count:  4685

I'd definetly say restricting admin on that server alone, if possible. Maybe just leave beacon/kick/ban. Or slap for no damage.

Good idea but i think taking away kick would be better so that you cant just be kicked for no reason and if you get banned then the admin who banned the person wrongly would have to explain and then hopefully if it was a wrongfull ban then the person would be unbanned. I also think the rules need to be more specific and add mor rules such as no giving guns then killing.

I'd definetly say restricting admin on that server alone, if possible. Maybe just leave beacon/kick/ban. Or slap for no damage.

Thats an idea. I'm not entirely sure thats possible but that might help a bit.

Good idea but i think taking away kick would be better so that you cant just be kicked for no reason and if you get banned then the admin who banned the person wrongly would have to explain and then hopefully if it was a wrongfull ban then the person would be unbanned. I also think the rules need to be more specific and add mor rules such as no giving guns then killing.

We'd need the kick to deal with afk people. No reason to ban for that.

Maybe just tell the admins not to be stupid.....!

Honestly that has been said and it has caused an arguement in the server. I mean thats almost like a CT telling a T to keep their distance and they keep coming closer to the guy with the gun.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.