? servers

? players online

Reserved slots

• Content Count:  2433

Can we either A put more server slots in or B take out the reserves? Because people just keep getting kicked because of the low number (16) of slots. Really ruins the fun, and sometimes the admins just leave right away.

• Content Count:  794

Yes, I spent half an hour waiting for a slot, I got in and got kicked when the next admin joined, even though there were already 7 admins on the server, ive not had a slot since and that was about 3 hours ago...

• Content Count:  1802

No there would be too many players, we need to make one of the dead servers into prison break II, and btw we need more map, if there isn't then someone could map some

• Content Count:  6712

I agree, I waited ages and got kicked for a reserved slot.

I guess that is the whole point though...

I wouldn't consider getting a PrisonBreakII server unless PrisonBreak is going to be popular for a long time, not just a one week wonder.

• Content Count:  602

people, stop whining and just get supporter, its ture, the lowest package is only 4.99, then 7.50. Why do u think i got supporter? I always wanted to donate just never had the motivaion. if u really wanna play that bad, dont be so cheap.. we pay, so we deserve to play..

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.