? servers

? players online

Just have fun....

Guest barackobama

Wow, whole reason for me making a post, and other people wanting to get the map is to have fun...

Now we have people making up rules and just ruining the server...

I agree with rules like, no killing for NO reason!!

The whole point is to mess around, be corrupt, shoot people for not doing what you say, ect. Guards are guards! The prisoners are scum!!!!!

Stop ruining the god dam map...

Players/Admins... :mad:

I may have to go back to the [FR] or the other crap server where the admins abuse, but atleast I can have some fun without being shouted at, or slapped, or slayed, ect.

Please please enjoy it, don't take the map so fucking serious!

Edited by GarfieldH
Guest barackobama

Thank you for your posts of support!

More thanks would let me know that this post is right ;)

The good rep is great aswell!

LOL, but yeah, I'm getting a bit put off the map because of all this serious internet business!

Guest barackobama
Yea, I'll boss around whatever prisoners I want. I'd expect them to do the same.

Yeah, you know what I've heard??

People saying they don't have to move!

It's in the rules????? So when someone says move forward they reply "No, I don't have to"!

Like argh............ way to ruin a good map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2433

It's in the rules????? So when someone says move forward they reply "No, I don't have to"!

Well then I'll just move my foot up your ass. It works both ways :thumbup1:

• Content Count:  129

Its how people present what they want that reflect my actions. If a ct says "GET THE **** OFF THE CAGE OR ILL SHOOT YOUR FACE IN, GET TO THE FIRST FLOOR NOW! ONE.....TWO.....THREE" Naturaly, I'm wired to say "hey buddy fuck you, I don't HAVE to go down to the first floor because the cell area should be a free-to-roam-about place, if not we would be shot when we leave the cells.

Likewise if someone said "Gray could you get down from the cage?" you know what ill do? Ill make sure i dont kill them the whole game, WHY? Coz they have respect for me, they dont treat me like a child with the counting, they ask me like a grown up to get down. So i will. Thats half of the problem IMO.

• Content Count:  619

Its how people present what they want that reflect my actions. If a ct says "GET THE **** OFF THE CAGE OR ILL SHOOT YOUR FACE IN, GET TO THE FIRST FLOOR NOW! ONE.....TWO.....THREE" Naturaly, I'm wired to say "hey buddy fuck you, I don't HAVE to go down to the first floor because the cell area should be a free-to-roam-about place, if not we would be shot when we leave the cells.

Likewise if someone said "Gray could you get down from the cage?" you know what ill do? Ill make sure i dont kill them the whole game, WHY? Coz they have respect for me, they dont treat me like a child with the counting, they ask me like a grown up to get down. So i will. Thats half of the problem IMO.

But it is a prison lol

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.