? servers

? players online

Prison Break Maps

• Content Count:  2186

Yeh, I know this aint in the maps-subforum, but I was more starting this thread 'cause the discussion point :p Move if you want..

I was thinking - a prison break map, theres a gun spawning among the prisoners .. But is that map-defined or 'mod'-defined? Like, is there some script on the server (not connected to the map) that spawns it or is it the map that throws a gun in at a random place?

Btw, the best server these days! Its epicly-fun! ;)

• Content Count:  58

As far as i know you can´t randomly spawn a gun in a cell. But it´s possible to add a Button (that Spawn a Gun) in every Cell. (The Buttons should have the same Inpout/Output system.)

That means the first Person who pressed the Button get the gun and deactivate the other Buttons.

Btw. You should add a logic Timer that open up the gates after 40-50 Seconds.

• Content Count:  2186

ATIX has in his latest map (dont think its realeased yet, but we played it on the Z-Hell server some weeks ago) a radio to spawn in 4-5 different locations each round.. So it must be possible..

Plus, how would you explain what happens in the prison break server? Theres just a gun floating in the toilet in your cell now and then - without pressing any buttons .. and its not the same cell..

And the logic timer is a good idea.. Yesterday we were still in our cells at 2:30 one time :O

• Content Count:  58

ATIX has in his latest map (dont think its realeased yet, but we played it on the Z-Hell server some weeks ago) a radio to spawn in 4-5 different locations each round.. So it must be possible..

Plus, how would you explain what happens in the prison break server? Theres just a gun floating in the toilet in your cell now and then - without pressing any buttons .. and its not the same cell..

And the logic timer is a good idea.. Yesterday we were still in our cells at 2:30 one time :O

Dunno i didn´t played that map. The best/fastest way to find it out is asking him.

The Gun is definitely always in the same Cell!

Yeah it´s really annoying sometimes, i mean what is Point not to open the gates for 2-3 minutes!?:001_rolleyes:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.