? servers

? players online

Korn Thread of Awesomesauce

• Content Count:  196

gdbc8.gif

----------------------------------------------------------

INTRO + RIGHT NOW (LIVE @ LATIN AMERICA VMAs)

Ror9etBkxcQ&autoplay=1

FAGET (LIVE @ BIG DAY OUT)

pVYVEuUWqi8

More soon...just too fucking stoned and lazy to find more vids.

Edited by Dire

• Content Count:  868

I haven't kept up with Korn. Korn's Follow The Leader was one of my first 2 CDs I've purchased, the other one being Rob Zombie's Hellbilly Deluxe. I loved Freak On A Leash, it was totally different than everything else on Much Music at the time. Got The Life was great too. Falling Away From Me was cool too, but after that I stopped caring. I remember seeing one of their newer videos(newer being circa 2002-2003), one where they're in a classroom or something. I sighed and wondered what I liked about the band. By then I guess Nu Metal had spread and been done by better bands, namely Slipknot(Slipknot) and Linkin Park(Hybrid Theory/Reanimation), at least that's how I saw it and that's what I was listening to at the time.

• Content Count:  174

Korn sold out to Sony with the whole Haze song, plus to a game that was merely one hundred percent horrible :

Anyway this isn't the Game second back onto Korn.

They keep releasing this weird stuff to attract other genres of music listeners, such as Punk, and Emo.

So I've pretty much stopped listening.

Korn sold out to Sony with the whole Haze song, plus to a game that was merely one hundred percent horrible :

Anyway this isn't the Game second back onto Korn.

They keep releasing this weird stuff to attract other genres of music listeners, such as Punk, and Emo.

So I've pretty much stopped listening.

Korn left Sony's label back in 2005. They're with Virgin records now. Haze was OK but yeah, not their best choice.

And they have never appealed to the punk/emo crowd! :p

I haven't kept up with Korn. Korn's Follow The Leader was one of my first 2 CDs I've purchased, the other one being Rob Zombie's Hellbilly Deluxe. I loved Freak On A Leash, it was totally different than everything else on Much Music at the time. Got The Life was great too. Falling Away From Me was cool too, but after that I stopped caring. I remember seeing one of their newer videos(newer being circa 2002-2003), one where they're in a classroom or something. I sighed and wondered what I liked about the band. By then I guess Nu Metal had spread and been done by better bands, namely Slipknot(Slipknot) and Linkin Park(Hybrid Theory/Reanimation), at least that's how I saw it and that's what I was listening to at the time.

Aye, a lot of people just stopped listening but in my opinion, they're making a comeback (somewhat). Their new album is a lot different than their usually sound.

Gotta run.

Reply to Thread