? servers

? players online

PreWorkout

• Content Count:  11501

Crack. The good stuff. Powder of the Gods.

Whether you mix it in water, take it raw, or roll a dollar bill and sniff it the old fashioned way - it's one of the greatest creations in all of mankind. I drink it all day.

I need some recommendations. Unfortunately, I develop a pretty good tolerance to preworkouts, so I end up having to take double, triple, or even quadruple the serving sizes after a few days. So I need some recommendations of stuff you guys have taken that is out of this fucking world. Don't want no bitch shit up in hurr

what I've taken:

NO xplode (best imo)

Hyde

C4

Curse

GX7

If it's on that list, don't bother suggesting it. But I know there are some pre workouts that are underground but are amazing, and that's more or less what I'm looking for.

• Content Count:  113

Have you ever thought about making your own? I haven't looked too much into it, but it may be a way to get something stronger than what you're used to. There's a lot of recipes online that you could alter to fit your needs.

I can't give much input on pre-workout, as I don't use them often and my tolerance to it is low so you wouldn't want my pussy suggestions anyway lol. @Gator would be more helpful. He's tried a lot more different kinds than I have.

• Content Count:  6741

Yo

when did you get into fitness?

I would err on the side of caution with preworkouts. They haven't been around long enough to know or understand the long term health effects.

That being said I do use them but not every day and not more than the recommended daily use.

The one that's given me the biggest buzz is Grenade 50 Calibre

You do build up tolerance though after a while..

There was a lot of hype around one called Jack3D and I know it's now banned in the UK but not sure about US.

• Content Count:  1612

I know that everyone used C4 while in the service, but it got to the point where you'd build a tolerance after a few weeks of use. Especially when you drink caffeine just to stay awake after only getting a few hours sleep for weeks on end. I wouldn't recommend them personally nowadays, but Pre JYM will hit you decently hard.

I need some recommendations. Unfortunately, I develop a pretty good tolerance to preworkouts, so I end up having to take double, triple, or even quadruple the serving sizes after a few days. So I need some recommendations of stuff you guys have taken that is out of this fucking world. Don't want no bitch shit up in hurr

If you want to hardest hitting shit that will fuck your shit up, Mesomorph. The methyl form caffeine will hit you harder than normal caffeine, and it will easily kill you if you're not careful. I took this reluctantly once, and felt illegal.

I don't work out as much as I used to, and don't use them anymore, but figured you'd enjoy that info. Be safe.

• Content Count:  11501

Yo

when did you get into fitness?

I would err on the side of caution with preworkouts. They haven't been around long enough to know or understand the long term health effects.

That being said I do use them but not every day and not more than the recommended daily use.

The one that's given me the biggest buzz is Grenade 50 Calibre

You do build up tolerance though after a while..

There was a lot of hype around one called Jack3D and I know it's now banned in the UK but not sure about US.

I mean I've more or less been into it since I was in the Marines. But it wasn't really like weight training, it was more endurance shit, but I've had a few medical issues from all that crap (80% disabled, going for 100% lol) so I slowly started losing touch with it. I was never like amazing or anything, but my best three mile run was 19:30, which isn't too bad either, I guess.

I got into lifting a lot more about 8 months ago when I got mugged outside of a bar by three guys. I was extremely pissed at myself for only being able to take on two, so I started getting more into lifting lol. I've pretty much been lifting 6-7 days a week since then (I don't personally agree with full days off on a consistent basis just to 'rest', but that's just me I guess and it works for me). I was like...180lb-185lb back then and right now I'm 215lb, trying to get up to 250 for a short-mid term goal, and eventually 300. Obviously I want to minimize fat intake, but I don't give a shit about a six pack and super duper low body fat. I'm in a constant bulking cycle lol.

Yeah I've taken jack3d before but it was 6 years ago. From what I've heard, they banned it for a little bit then reintroduced it so it's not as bad? I don't honestly know how accurate that is and I don't really care enough to look it up.

I would err on the side of caution

:lenny:

Reply to Thread