? servers

? players online

Anyone have a special training to lose fat ?

• Content Count:  1469

run for 2 hours everyday and in a week u will lose 10 pounds guaranteed and after a month of it u will lose at least 20 pounds

^SPRINT NOT WALK NOT JOG NOT STRIDE SPRINT!

and eating eating healythy dont diet diet plans are a peice of shit cause all they do is force you to eat things that you dont want to eat and you would lose 20 pounds in like 3 months but get back all them 20 pounds back in 1 month when you come off the diet

Edited by Takuto

• Content Count:  555

Yea basically what takito said. One of the best ways to lose fat is the run at least 5 days per week. Helps strengthen your leg and lose weight.

• Content Count:  2668

Not sure if the above posts are trolling or not, but if you're seriously looking to lose fat, then you need to have a calorie deficit. A common one that people do it cutting out 500 calories per day, to lose a pound per week. First thing you need to do is determine how many calories you're currently consuming by using a tracker such as My Fitness Pal. Then, I'd use an online calculator to get a rough estimate of your caloric needs based on factors like your age and activity level.

If you don't do any exercise, or don't have much activity in your current lifestyle, I'd look at adapting some. It doesn't matter if you're running, walking, lifting, riding a bike, etc, all that matters for this purpose is that you are elevating your heart rate. If you aren't very active, you won't be able to run for 2 hours straight, maybe not even be able to walk after that amount of time. Start slow and you'll build your way up. Walking for 5 or 10 minutes around a track is a good starting point, and each week, or whatever interval you choose, you can build your way up in the time you spend doing it, and eventually with the level of exertion you're using.

Gonna tag @Nitram also since she paid more attention in school than I did.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Intermittent fasting. High interval training. Count your calories and don't eat as much shit, feed your muscles and body the energy it needs so if/when you lose weight you don't look like a smaller fat dude. If you wanna do Intermittent Fasting I recommend you mix it with a little weight training to just prime your muscle more or less. After you lose the weight it happens very often where you can gain all it back so counting your calories and not eating calorie rich shit like Chips, Soda, etc.. can really help. Make sure that if you do ANYTHING I said above you mix it with some cardio cause it's just so important for your overall health & progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  11501

I'm on my phone so don't mind spelling / grammar errors...

You do not always need a caloric deficit to lose weight. Falsefalsefalsefalsefalsefalse and I get into this argument all the time with people. You do not need a caloric deficit to lose weight anymore than you need a surplus to gain muscle.

Now dont confuse what im saying - a deficit CAN help you, absolutely, but you have to analyze what you're eating and what your exercise level is. If you eat 2000 calories worth of junk food and greasy food, the notion that 1500 calories of greasy junk food is going to help you is more or less absurd. Eating 2500 calories worth of HEALTHY, lean food will make you lose fat quicker than eating 1500 calories worth of shit food. Yes, there is a certain point where you get that you need a deficit, but usually cutting out shit first will help. Calories play a role in losing weight - absolutely - but there are other factors that may be more important, depending on what you normally eat...ie sugar, fat, etc.

In my opinion, people typically defeat themselves before they even start trying. If you try to do a massive overhaul of your life - i.e. Dieting and rigorous exercise, the average person does not have the mental fortitude to do all of that overnight and jump right into a total life change and stick with it. Gradual change is good in this situation because you're trying to stick with it. But this is just my opinion and has no scientific evidence to back it up (maybe it does, I don't know).

It's all about prioritizing what you want to do - saying 'I want to have huge arms with a huge chest with a six pack and an amazing butt' isn't a realistic set of goals. Yes, it may be great for a long term and I'm not saying don't strive for it, but setting short term goals will give you plenty of confidence boosts along the way.

If youre serious about losing weight, post what you normally eat. Bullshtting wont do anything but hurt yourself. But I can help you cut shit out of your diet if you want.

Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  113

I'm on my phone so don't mind spelling / grammar errors...

You do not always need a caloric deficit to lose weight. Falsefalsefalsefalsefalsefalse and I get into this argument all the time with people. You do not need a caloric deficit to lose weight anymore than you need a surplus to gain muscle.

Now dont confuse what im saying - a deficit CAN help you, absolutely, but you have to analyze what you're eating and what your exercise level is. If you eat 2000 calories worth of junk food and greasy food, the notion that 1500 calories of greasy junk food is going to help you is more or less absurd. Eating 2500 calories worth of HEALTHY, lean food will make you lose fat quicker than eating 1500 calories worth of shit food. Yes, there is a certain point where you get that you need a deficit, but usually cutting out shit first will help. Calories play a role in losing weight - absolutely - but there are other factors that may be more important, depending on what you normally eat...ie sugar, fat, etc.

In my opinion, people typically defeat themselves before they even start trying. If you try to do a massive overhaul of your life - i.e. Dieting and rigorous exercise, the average person does not have the mental fortitude to do all of that overnight and jump right into a total life change and stick with it. Gradual change is good in this situation because you're trying to stick with it. But this is just my opinion and has no scientific evidence to back it up (maybe it does, I don't know).

It's all about prioritizing what you want to do - saying 'I want to have huge arms with a huge chest with a six pack and an amazing butt' isn't a realistic set of goals. Yes, it may be great for a long term and I'm not saying don't strive for it, but setting short term goals will give you plenty of confidence boosts along the way.

If youre serious about losing weight, post what you normally eat. Bullshtting wont do anything but hurt yourself. But I can help you cut shit out of your diet if you want.

“Some believe that the key to body-fat loss is doing fat-burning exercises, or low-intensity exercise that uses more than carbohydrate for fuel. Wrong. The key to body-fat loss is to consume fewer calories than you burn”- Sports Nutrition Guidebook 5th Ed. by Nancy Clark. Pg. 272

While I do agree you should cut out some (not all) “junk food” from your diet, it doesn’t matter what you’re eating as long as you intake less calories than you are expending. For example, if you really wanted to you could eat chips and soda every day for the rest of your life and even though this would be horribly unhealthy for your body, as long as you’re eating less calories than you expend you’ll lose body fat. Granted, if you live a lifestyle like that you’ll also lose muscle mass, but that’s not to say that you won’t also lose fat through doing that. I do agree that you should evaluate your current diet and incorporate healthier options, as long as you're eating less than you use you'll lose fat.

Intermittent fasting. High interval training. Count your calories and don't eat as much shit, feed your muscles and body the energy it needs so if/when you lose weight you don't look like a smaller fat dude. If you wanna do Intermittent Fasting I recommend you mix it with a little weight training to just prime your muscle more or less. After you lose the weight it happens very often where you can gain all it back so counting your calories and not eating calorie rich shit like Chips, Soda, etc.. can really help. Make sure that if you do ANYTHING I said above you mix it with some cardio cause it's just so important for your overall health & progress.

Intermittent fasting? If you want to lose weight and keep it off fasting is not the way to go. Fasting will cause cravings, which will in turn cause weight gain. A healthy eating schedule is going to be the most effective. The best thing to do is eat three regular meals a day and have small snacks between. To lose weight in a healthy way you want to ask yourself these four questions:

1.How much do you eat? Do not over portion

2.When do you eat? Eat more in the morning vs. night

3.Why are you eating? Are you eating because you’re bored or because your body needs fuel?

4.How much sleep are you getting? Lack of sleep can make you believe you need to eat/drink something for energy when really you just aren’t getting enough sleep.

Also with a good eating schedule you want to frontload your calories. This means eating a larger breakfast rather than a large dinner. You don’t want to eat the majority of your calories at night, because your body will burn the most calories throughout the day.

DO NOT fast and mix in weight training. This will cause atrophy with your muscles due to a lack of nutrients. A healthy, balanced diet with cardio or weight training mixed in, is what will help you the most.

If you don't do any exercise, or don't have much activity in your current lifestyle, I'd look at adapting some. It doesn't matter if you're running, walking, lifting, riding a bike, etc, all that matters for this purpose is that you are elevating your heart rate. If you aren't very active, you won't be able to run for 2 hours straight, maybe not even be able to walk after that amount of time. Start slow and you'll build your way up. Walking for 5 or 10 minutes around a track is a good starting point, and each week, or whatever interval you choose, you can build your way up in the time you spend doing it, and eventually with the level of exertion you're using.

I agree with Gator 100%. If you don't move hardly at all right now, look for ways to get up and around. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, park further away when you go somewhere, or walk up and down the block a few times. As long as you get your heart rate up you will begin to see results. Build up to a good work out that gets your heart pumping.

Reply to Thread