? servers

? players online

"Fatboy" treatment[JB]

• Content Count:  147

Lets say im a T, I get told to go to isolation by Buggatialan and he tells me to face a corner and keep jumping. Is this allowed to force some one to jump and when they stop they get shot? @bUGgatialan

Edited by Evol
Fix

• Content Count:  503

There's already a thread discussing the exact same thing you silly goose :3 I'd link it if the forums weren't borked rn. But im pretty sure it's valid order if it's given for a reasonable amount of time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong o.O

Edited by Kyle

• Content Count:  4441

They can do that. If it becomes unreasonable and straight up abuse then it falls into special orders/unreasonable orders category. For me if someone is making you do it too long (30-45 seconds) I'll tell them to chill down with it- especially if the person on the other end has an issue with it. Special orders can reach into straight up bullying territory sometimes so it's situational.

• Content Count:  5375

There isn't a rule that specifally states if you can or cannot do this - I think it falls under reasonable orders. A CT cannot expect you to do this for an extended period of time (20-30 seconds +). If a T stops for lets say 1-2 seconds and gets shot that unreasonable as well.

^^

Reply to Thread