? servers

? players online

Lr

• Content Count:  26

So in an lr the t calls the shots (as in he makes the rules not calling shots) and cts have to follow them but can they break them?

For example:

Knife fight with a Ct rule was no medic and left clicks only (weak slash) but the Ct right clicks.

Is this type of scenario allowed or is it considered cheating?

As in the Ct cheated the t's lr.

Edited by BLUE PANDA
Clarifying

• Content Count:  391

Made a thread about this earlier. Can't link it now since I'm on phone. But basically the "rule" was that a ct didn't have to obey a Ts lr rules if the T didn't state the lr rules before the CT accepted the last request. If the CT accepted the lr and the rules were stated beforehand then the CT would have to honor that lr and it's rules. https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75362

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  605

I don't believe there are any listed/official rules regarding LR-specific rules (and them being broken), but I would say most LRs are just for shits and giggles, and never seen anyone get butt hurt over them myself. If a CT was being a dick and not following your LR rules one round, just don't choose them for an LR in the future, etc. Don't think it's anything worth setting up specific rules over, as I wouldn't see anyone getting punished for that.

• Content Count:  1421

For one, if the rules are called out by the T after the LR has been accepted by a CT, they are not required to be followed by the CT. Just clarifying that.

However, if the rules are called out by the T before the LR is accepted, and the CT agrees and accepts, that CT MUST follow the rules stated by the T and if he doesn't it is considered cheating. For example, a T says you cannot right click in a knife fight, and the CT right clicks and the T dies, that's a freekill.

Last Requests are special orders given by CTs that allow prisoners to decide what they want to do before they die. These orders are optional for prisoners to follow.

The following criteria must be met in order for an LR to be valid:

The request is reasonable

The LR activity isn't timed (i.e. a LR to do surf for 2 minutes)

The LR doesn't last for the remainder of the round (i.e. freedays)

A CT agrees to the LR

If a LR is invalid, a CT must reject it and tell the prisoner to choose another LR. If a CT agrees to do a LR, the LR cannot be revoked and must be carried out only by that CT until completed unless the prisoner rebels, the CT dies, or the prisoner dies. A prisoner is allowed to harm/kill the CT if their LR implies that the CT can be harmed and possibly killed by the prisoner. However, if the prisoner decides to rebel in a way that is not implied in their LR, they can be killed (i.e. shooting at another CT when doing shot for shot).

A LR is complete once the prisoner and/or the participating CT dies. The prisoner may request to continue their LR once the original LR is complete, however the remaining CTs are not required to honor this request and the prisoner can be killed after completion of their LR. The request to continue cannot be a part of the original LR. If a prisoner's LR is interrupted and unable to be completed, such as another prisoner killing the CT who agreed to do gun toss, the prisoner loses their LR but cannot be killed and may request another LR.

Below are examples of popular LR's:

Shot for shot (s4s) - Prisoner and CT take turns firing 1 pistol shot at each other from a distance until someone dies.

Knife fight (kf) - Prisoner and CT go 1v1 using knives only until someone dies.

Gun toss (gt) - Prisoner throws a weapon as far as possible off a ledge, CT tries to beat their marker, winner gets to kill the loser.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.