? servers

? players online

Primary

• Content Count:  2230

From what I understand it is technically okay to instantly KOS any T holding a primary however many look down upon it when time is not given in appropriate situations.

Although I won't be providing a screenshot as I'm currently away and on phone, the ruling in the clarifications thread says that you are KOS on the pickup of the weapon, just to clarify my above statement with the official ruling. As I said though most would prefer if CTs gave Ts who accidentally picked up a primary a chance to drop it.

Edited by Luke
Extra clarification

• Content Count:  605

From what I understand it is technically okay to instantly KOS any T holding a primary however many look down upon it when time is not given in appropriate situations.

Although I won't be providing a screenshot as I'm currently away and on phone, the ruling in the clarifications thread says that you are KOS on the pickup of the weapon, just to clarify my above statement with the official ruling. As I said though most would prefer if CTs gave Ts who accidentally picked up a primary a chance to drop it.

This is correct.

And most good CT's can spot when a T drops a primary on another T, and will give you a second or two to drop it before KOSing you. But if warning shots were forced on T gunplanting primaries, it would just make it easy for T's to pass it around on purpose, with no risk, etc.

• Content Count:  4441

If we forced Guards to play more hesitantly about Prisoners picking up primaries things would more difficult than they currently are for Guards so we tend to lean towards just punishing the people baiting & gunplanting rather than CTs for not being lenient about it.

• Content Count:  2668

the ruling in the clarifications thread says that you are KOS on the pickup of the weapon, just to clarify my above statement with the official ruling. As I said though most would prefer if CTs gave Ts who accidentally picked up a primary a chance to drop it.

This. If you have a primary, it is up to the CT if they want to KOS or give you a chance to drop it.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.