? servers

? players online

the bubblez rule

• Content Count:  160

i've been here for years and i still don't know about this rule- are ct's allowed to tell you to keep jumping in a corner, and shoot you when you stop? i remember a while ago reading something that said you can't give specific button instructions or something like that.

• Content Count:  2001

There isn't a rule that specifally states if you can or cannot do this - I think it falls under reasonable orders. A CT cannot expect you to do this for an extended period of time (20-30 seconds +). If a T stops for lets say 1-2 seconds and gets shot that unreasonable as well.

A lot of questions lately about active orders. I will talk to the other AOs on the PB server to see if we can add something to the rules about it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  160

ok cause some guy joined and there were only 6 of us in the server total so it really didn't matter but we were jumping for like a whole minute and a half and it made me think if it was allowed in general

• Content Count:  1406

I have delt with this before, and at least from my pov, it would almost be considered a forced death game. Forceing the t's to jump or they will be shot and/or killed is kinda dumb. I dont think people should be able to force people to do something, unless its an order like go to pool or big cage. Just my thoughts not that they are worth anything.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1057

No magic, before it was never allowed, I would only do it to people I know for funs sake. However, with the active orders in place, it makes this order hard to judge, but doing that for the whole round is unreasonable as @Jake mentioned.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  192

No magic, before it was never allowed, I would only do it to people I know for funs sake. However, with the active orders in place, it makes this order hard to judge, but doing that for the whole round is unreasonable as @Jake mentioned.

do you understand how many times you killed me for this LOL

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.