? players online

AFK freeze?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. AFK freeze?

• Yes
    • No

AFK freeze

• Content Count:  6

Why was AFK freeze taken out. I think it should be added back in. This will be a poll. If you wanbt it back in vote yes. If you don't want it in, vote no. Lets just see hwo the community thinks about this feature. BUBBLEZ I LOVE YOU!

You will have 7 days to answer, my friends

Edited by idealist
merged

• Content Count:  261

Uh I believe that AFK freeze was removed because people really didn't like it or abused it often. Also we like to keep the servers as vanilla as possible. Jailbreak has had AFK freeze added and removed on multiple occasions but I personally think we should just keep it simple like it is now. AFK freeze is basically just like regular freeze except players can't move their mouse so there really isn't a point in adding another option to make things more confusing to new players. Also I think this will just mean more warning shots at the beginning of rounds which could become annoying after some time. I just don't think there's any point in it being added and taken away multiple times. @iGoogle

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1654

The way I see it, AFK freeze can definitely be very useful in the fact that when someone says freeze and people stop but keep looking around there are times where they will mistake you for walking and not just looking around. Its happened plenty of times towards myself BUT this isn't as serious as when CT's would absolutely abuse the command and waste so much time every round. Just imagine someone saying "AFK freeze once you are in big box", that is something that will happen way too often. My votes a no.

• Content Count:  1406

You will have 7 days to answer, my friends

What happens in 7 days? We have discussed this in the past, and afk freeze was removed because it was being abused way to much. Normal freeze is fine. You dont need to go cop level bully on the t's.

• Content Count:  124

AFK freeze is good gone because if we afk that means we cant knife air we cant look around for our fellow T rebels and it more fun because we can crouch and stuff and make freezing fun instead of standing there do completely nothing

Reply to Thread