? servers

? players online

T quote on quote ghosting rule for JB

• Content Count:  147

On JB, some people decide that its fun to rat out fellow t's as a t because they can see them through the map and i dont understand how this is allowed coz it makes no sense. It should count as ghosting since its asically the same concept, tell people where people are, if they are rebelling or not and it just messes up the fun with rebelling since t's can see other t's through walls.

In my opinion there should be atleast a rule against this. For example, t's cannot call out rebellers through walls. Theres not much you can do to counter it except restrict it a little bit or restrict it fully. If there is a rule in place which i am not fully sure about, it should be taken into account more coz it seems like if its there, it isnt enforced enough to make rebelling fun in that concept.

Any way to counter it would e greatly appreciated to make rebelling more fun for all. Thanks :DDD

• Like 1
Edited by A Sad Cat

I, my self, would count this as ghosting. Any other opinions?

I just doesnt seem that people stop it though, they just exploit it because theres no rule in place unless you consider is ghosting in the rules since "ghosting" is a pretty broad term but isnt shown that way when its only considered ghosting if spectating is used.

• Content Count:  5674

It was said a while back that making it a rule to not rat out other Ts would never be a thing. That was from a different JB AO though, but I still agree that it shouldn't be a thing.

It's not ghosting, ghosting is when a dead player is giving an alive player call outs. It's stupid for the Ts to rat out their teammates, but in the past I've used it to get myself a reward that would help me rebel against the CTs easier. Don't think it should be made a rule.

• Like 3

you do know that the phrase is 'quote - unquote'...right

I'm a special little snowflake though, ill get it changed (if I can, it was also 3am for me when I posted so you know, I'm not gonna care about a title)

It was said a while back that making it a rule to not rat out other Ts would never be a thing. That was from a different JB AO though, but I still agree that it shouldn't be a thing.

It's not ghosting, ghosting is when a dead player is giving an alive player call outs. It's stupid for the Ts to rat out their teammates, but in the past I've used it to get myself a reward that would help me rebel against the CTs easier. Don't think it should be made a rule.

There's ways you can put rules in place to allow that in more reasonable circumstances. Like if two T's agree to it, i'd say it would be fine but you just ratting them out to help yourself is selfish and wrong.

Edited by A Sad Cat

Reply to Thread