? servers

? players online

Prison Break & TTT Rules Suggestion

• Content Count:  4441

@Nimmy @Delirium @Jake

Please add this or a shortened version of this to Prison Break, taken from TTT but it should definitely be carried over.

Do not have a name that can't be pronounced, subject to admin discretion (includes invisible & foreign characters).

Not sure if this is somewhere hidden in the fucking mound of Prison Break information but as far as I know it isn't.

@Mad Dogg @arottenpickle

Please remove these from the rules, pretty sure it was carried over from Garry's Mod.

No prop surfing

Do not teamkill with props unless you have permission from the other person as an innocent

You could maybe flat-out change the second one to just flat out "Don't teamkill unless you have permission from the other person as an innocent" as it's just tons more related to TTT nowadays.

If you could also something like this to the FAQ I think it'd be much of use being that our own admins seem to be confused about this.

Can you kill someone off of sounds of gunshots, bullet impacts etc..?

Yes, you may kill players off of sound if you are certain that they killed someone. If you aren't 100% sure then you shouldn't kill anyone or it is considered RDM.

Tired when writing this so sorry if I fucked anything up, god bless.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1667

The ttt rules might have been carried over from Garrys mod but we had a plugin that you were able to lift up objects and prop surf or even push someone with object that you're carrying. The plugin in was recently brought back in like a couple months ago but was taken out cause of those issues and also there were ways you could crash the server with it too.

Edited by Brando

• Content Count:  788

The ttt rules might have been carried over from Garrys mod but we had a plugin that you were able to lift up objects and prop surf or even push someone with object that you're carrying. The plugin in was recently brought back in like a couple months ago but was taken out cause of those issues and also there were ways you could crash the server with it too.

Reminds back of this post I made when we had it for a short period of time

But yeah I agree with Mister @All Ts here that the TTT rule should be updated along with all the other ones seeming pretty legitimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  101

The TTT Rules & FAQ don't match what is listed on the forums for the most part. I have had to copy and paste certain rules to admins that don't usually play TTT but come on when an admin is asked for.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2844

@All Ts I updated the rules and FAQ on the forums. Thanks for the suggestion.

The TTT Rules & FAQ don't match what is listed on the forums for the most part. I have had to copy and paste certain rules to admins that don't usually play TTT but come on when an admin is asked for.

What exactly doesn't match? If you're talking about the in-game !faq and !rules, those are supposed to be more compact version of the forum one. If there is something completely misleading then please let me know.

• Content Count:  101

Thanks, I can't remember off the top of my head, but players don't know the warnings and won't listen. Maybe just put a line on the top that says more rules on the forums.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.