PDA

View Full Version : Your Krakow 2017 predictions?

Crazy Swede
07-07-2017, 04:32 PM
I wouldn't consider myself a pro CSGO player. I'm only jumping back and forth between Silver Elite and Silver Elite Master all the time. Neither do I consider myself good at predicting majors in CSGO. But I still think it's really fun to make the predictions and watch the games as much as possible and see how the pro's do it.

Mostly when I do my own pick 'em challenge I go mostly by the teams that I'd rather see winning than I genuinely believe who would actually win. My fav teams are Fnatic and Astralis (only exception I made is that I put Faze as undefeated because I have a hard time seeing Fnatic nor Astralis as undefeated). With that said, below are mine predictions for the Krakow 2017 game.

What's yours and how do YOU base your picks/predictions in the pick 'em challenge?

http://i.imgur.com/gWNAU3d.jpg?1

Wawa
07-07-2017, 07:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3PWuGdS.jpg

Exk
07-07-2017, 07:32 PM
SK undefeated, Flipsid3 goes 0-3
Astralis, Mouse, VP, Navi, Cloud9, G2, Faze are my 7 other teams going through.

I really want to support fnatic cause they're one of my favorite teams but they haven't looked good in a long time. Astralis and Faze have been the best teams in the past 5 months along with SK. Cloud9's just a fanboy pick, G2 is a pick due to them looking like they're getting better and finally reaching their potential. My VP and Navi picks more or less based on them showing up at group stage majors almost all the time. Mouse has looked really good so I'm letting them through also.

Davie
07-07-2017, 08:35 PM

I really want to support fnatic cause they're one of my favorite teams but they haven't looked good in a long time. Astralis and Faze have been the best teams in the past 5 months along with SK. Cloud9's just a fanboy pick, G2 is a pick due to them looking like they're getting better and finally reaching their potential. My VP and Navi picks more or less based on them showing up at group stage majors almost all the time. Mouse has looked really good so I'm letting them through also.

Couldn't put in any better in my opinion...
Cloud 9 pls win

RabbitinaHat
07-08-2017, 07:34 PM

bru everyone always underestimating flipside watch they going 3-2 to the playoffs

But lowkey astralis looks fucking scary with their absents of some events

sean
07-08-2017, 07:46 PM
I have no idea about these new teams in the major. I haven't really followed the scene in a bit so I'll probably just pick the teams I know.

Clamor
07-08-2017, 09:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BlHopup.png

Luke
07-09-2017, 05:02 AM
NiP! NiP! NiP! NiP.... NiP.... :(

https://i.gyazo.com/3df3cdc27b105764a942e7b76a77fce7.jpg

Gone for some fairly loose picks and gut feelings here. SK, NaVi, FaZe, G2, Astralis should really all be making it through. I'd like to see Cloud9 go through and do well. I find it hard to believe that they could go through and win it simply through their style of play, however if they actually did it would be great to watch. I have hardly any faith in VP here, but I have a little more faith in them over some of the other remaining teams. Immortals was more of a gut feeling.

I'd say there's a good 3/4 teams that have a high potential of going 0-3, do like upsets though

Korean Ninja
07-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Liquid wins major easy

feelsbadman

Crazy Swede
07-09-2017, 04:26 PM
So many of you don't believe in Fnatic at all. You monsters! ??

Luke
07-09-2017, 04:27 PM
So many of you don't believe in Fnatic at all. You monsters! ??

I have more faith in fnatic going through over VP and Immortals, I just chose them from gut feelings lmao

gl to your team

pizan
07-10-2017, 07:13 PM

I like the these stickers a lot.

RabbitinaHat
07-10-2017, 09:06 PM

I like the these stickers a lot.

if you scratch them 6 times this is the outcome
https://s.metjm.net/4e9B8eD.jpg

sean
07-19-2017, 09:04 PM
Groups was a mess. What are your guys' pick'em's for playoffs?

Wawa
07-19-2017, 09:25 PM
Groups was a mess. What are your guys' pick'em's for playoffs?

Don't even care anymore, what a shit show.

I blame Poland.

Farsyde
07-20-2017, 04:22 AM
The finals will be virtus.pro vs. either SK or Astralis. I don't think VP could beat either so i think the winner of the whole major will come out of that one quarter final.

Exk
07-20-2017, 05:18 AM
The fuck was that groups dude. How the fuck do we draw VP (C9) and Imt gets F3. How is faze gonna lose to F3 and destroy my picks dudeee whyyyyyyyyyy.
So many random bo1 losses just destroying everyones pickems.

Either way I don't even know if I want to do these pickems anymore thanks to everything getting fucked over. Sk losing to big for 3-0, F3 not going 0-3 thanks to faze, and C9, G2 and Mous not even making it through.

Looking at the quarters, fucking astralis vs SK, literally rank 1 and 3 teams in QUARTERS WHATTTTTTT THE FUCKKKKKKKK.
Quarters: Fnatic, Sk, Imt, VP go through. Semis: SK and VP go through. Winner: SK. As much as I want Fnatic to re-emerge as victors again, I kinda doubt they'll beat SK in a best of 3 atm. These brackets are fucking insane.

Luke
07-20-2017, 05:27 AM
What a tournament. I feel like I'm not even saying that for good reasons.

Though it's kind of pointless as I might not even get bronze I'd go with:
Gambit > Fnatic SK > Astralis Immortals > BIG Virtus Pro > North.

These predictions can all so easily go the other way. Gambit have been so awful recently compared to the hype they were given, however when they initially received that hype they not only looked so promising, but it feels similar right now. I can definitely see them taking it, though I'd expect fnatic to be the favourite. SK vs Astralis, the final in the quarters, I don't believe SK would let themselves down at the major here, but it's so down to who shows up. I can't call a clear winner even though I see SK winning. Immortals over BIG is more of a preference. BIG have shown themselves to be impressive, on paper pre-tournament I'd have favoured Immortals all the way, here and now I would just prefer them to win. VP > North because LETS GO VP LETS GO! If VP play like they have recently they could get crushed, if VP play like they can they'll take this. I want to see them do this for the home crowd, North have always seemed shaky, especially with there sometimes being too much on the shoulders of the heavy hitters.

These could go anywhere idek

Faze, BIG, why you gotta do me like that?

Exk
07-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Well fuck my pickems LMAO.
Gambit showing up when Fnatic decides to lose one of their stars and SK getting demolished by Astralis.
I had SK winning and now I don't even think im getting bronze. This is some next level :feelsbadman:

What great matches though. JW lookin like he's slowly returning to a star player is enough for me to still feel hopeful.

RabbitinaHat
07-21-2017, 09:06 PM
The fuck was that groups dude. How the fuck do we draw VP (C9) and Imt gets F3. How is faze gonna lose to F3 and destroy my picks dudeee whyyyyyyyyyy.
So many random bo1 losses just destroying everyones pickems.

Either way I don't even know if I want to do these pickems anymore thanks to everything getting fucked over. Sk losing to big for 3-0, F3 not going 0-3 thanks to faze, and C9, G2 and Mous not even making it through.

Looking at the quarters, fucking astralis vs SK, literally rank 1 and 3 teams in QUARTERS WHATTTTTTT THE FUCKKKKKKKK.
Quarters: Fnatic, Sk, Imt, VP go through. Semis: SK and VP go through. Winner: SK. As much as I want Fnatic to re-emerge as victors again, I kinda doubt they'll beat SK in a best of 3 atm. These brackets are fucking insane.

Vp aint going through m8 :)

sean
07-22-2017, 03:22 PM
My first bronze pick em :sad: