? servers

? players online

Invisible Ladders

• Content Count:  55

I think we should really try and clear up if invisible ladders are considered a KOSable secret because there are some ladders such as the invisible ladder on electric razor that really dont lead the T into a KOS area, yet i see people get killed for using them. Then there are some maps such as VIP in the mix which has a way to get on top cells through disco and theres been a debate on if its truly KOS. We should clear this spots up that way there are no more arguments in game because I myself aren't 100% sure which ones are KOS and which ones aren't.

• Content Count:  4441

Goku stated this in the past and I agree with it.

"Invisible ladders are not automatically KOS. They are treated the exact same as regular ladders. If you need to see it in official writing, it's in the mega thread."

• Content Count:  1421

Goku stated this in the past and I agree with it.

"Invisible ladders are not automatically KOS. They are treated the exact same as regular ladders. If you need to see it in official writing, it's in the mega thread."

To further clarify what was started above, ladders and stairs are both considered to be part of the thing that they connect to. This includes invisible ladders such as the one on razor by VIP cells. For example if the ladder/stair leads directly to a catwalk/armory, being on the ladder/stairs is KOS.

Locked.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread