? servers

? players online

If you have firefox 3, does this also heavily annoy you?

• Content Count:  100

Let's say you're downloading a large video file and you want to watch it while you're downloading. In ff2, you could right click on the link, say "save target as", and then it would start downloading to 1 file - you could click on it and view it - no problems. But in 3 - all data is written to these stupid ".part" files - you can view these also, but if they're still open when the download finishes, ff gives you an error and tells you that you need to re-download.

Is there ANY possible way to get rid of these .part files and have ff save to just 1 file?

• Content Count:  6741

Let's say you're downloading a large video file and you want to watch it while you're downloading. In ff2, you could right click on the link, say "save target as", and then it would start downloading to 1 file - you could click on it and view it - no problems. But in 3 - all data is written to these stupid ".part" files - you can view these also, but if they're still open when the download finishes, ff gives you an error and tells you that you need to re-download.

Is there ANY possible way to get rid of these .part files and have ff save to just 1 file?

im pretty sure its just how ff3 is, why dont you just go back to ff2 if it bothers you so much?

• Content Count:  3343

I got a shitload of viruses from have FF3, its VERY Unsafe, also most of my addons don't function well, I'll stick to FF2 until It gets better.

• Content Count:  13

I got a shitload of viruses from have FF3, its VERY Unsafe, also most of my addons don't function well, I'll stick to FF2 until It gets better.

Troll? Seriously though, it is more secure then FF2.

Reply to Thread