? servers

? players online

Couple more issues

• Content Count:  418

So uhhh

Surf_wazor crashes the server when you get to the end of the last stage so @Bread idk how you beat it you dirty cheat

Also now that steam ids show on leave, the disconnect message displays twice like you mentioned, but it's still happening, not really an issue I guess

I thought I had more stuff

Rip

re-ban carsy pls he's too good

• Content Count:  418

Wazor actually had that same issue in css, I'll remove it, and I'll see what I can do about the disconnect messages.

just found another issue, surf_tronia_njv crashes my game as soon as i join a team, you've got a record on the map some how though

CUtlLinkedList overflow! (exhausted index range)

here's the error i get after my game crashes, apparently this is caused by too many entities

also, when you remove a map from the rotation does it automatically adjust the percentages for total map completion? Like if I had 60.5% complete before wazor was removed would I have like 60.8% complete after it is removed?

• Content Count:  3998

just found another issue, surf_tronia_njv crashes my game as soon as i join a team, you've got a record on the map some how though

Removed.

also, when you remove a map from the rotation does it automatically adjust the percentages for total map completion? Like if I had 60.5% complete before wazor was removed would I have like 60.8% complete after it is removed?

Yes.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.