? servers

? players online

awp warning shot

• Content Count:  1469

we should make a rule that you cant warning shot with a awp and if you have a awp you can only warning shot with a pistol since if you warning shot with a awp onto the chest you would instantly die and if you get warning shot to the leg you would lose 85 hp which usually kills the t

• Content Count:  477

• What are Warning Shots?

Warning shots are shots that do 1-99 damage. Only 1 can be administered to the offending T unless he continues to disobey the same order. Warning shots are always required unless the T is rebelling or blatantly disobeying.

I only warning shot with awp if i am making a joke or someone is being annoying but its a dick move

• Content Count:  4441

If you died in all likelihood you were shot before and died for not following orders, because as wickeD posted above warning shots are anything 1-99. Even an AWP shot that did 85 still leaves you room for 15 HP that you shouldn't have lost/lose.

Other servers don't even have warning shots for the most part, we do to prevent people from being nazi assholes.

• Content Count:  1469

well the thing is when a ct sees one player disobeying orders like not facing there cell they instantly want to warning shot you which leads to a awp shot on top of another ak or m4a4 shot

• Content Count:  4960

I don't get the problem, if people want to risk getting a slay/kick/ban for freekilling if they actually kill the person, that's their problem.

Reply to Thread