? servers

? players online

Can you Kos off trails?

• Content Count:  422

I mean, I don't use either of them because it makes it easier for the CTs to catch you rebeling.

I THINK you can't kill the person unless you absolutely saw him throwing it. I'll admit that I've killed people before cause I see the nade trail fly out of the cell and there is only one person in there. I stopped doing that cause i was scared of someone calling me out

• Content Count:  890

If there is a nade trail coming straight from a cell with only one person in it and you clearly see what cell it came from then you can go ahead and kill him. But gun trails if you see the gun trail your gonna be able to see who is shooting the gun anyway and will be able to kill him.

• Content Count:  4441

Yes, as of now you can.

However when you shoot the wrong guy with the same trail or the same tiger you're liable to get punished for it- so be careful.

More or less this is something that players spread among the server.

• Content Count:  418

Can you write this in the rules?

Why does this need to be added? This is trivial. Even if it was added, unless you were absolutely sure no one else was using the same trail, this just creates problems. There's more than just using trails to call KOS on someone.

• Like 1

Why does this need to be added? This is trivial. Even if it was added, unless you were absolutely sure no one else was using the same trail, this just creates problems. There's more than just using trails to call KOS on someone.

No harm in adding it into the forum rules or just the FAQ IMO to clear it up.

Personally it's something a lot of the regulars currently believe which I've seen cause a fucking gasket on numerous occasions. :larry:

• Content Count:  418

No harm in adding it into the forum rules or just the FAQ IMO to clear it up.

Personally it's something a lot of the regulars currently believe which I've seen cause a fucking gasket on numerous occasions. :larry:

It's just that... Nade trails don't mean shit if they didn't hit a CT and if you find a T at the opposite end of a bullet trail, they're already KOS. I'm just confused with the necessity.

It's just that... Nade trails don't mean shit if they didn't hit a CT and if you find a T at the opposite end of a bullet trail, they're already KOS. I'm just confused with the necessity.

Well I'm generally saying we should just add one for store items- not just these 2 in specific.

Nade and gun trails are pretty fucking isolated situations. :larry:

Reply to Thread