? servers

? players online

Forcing Ts into deathgame areas.

• Content Count:  422

I think it should be known by all regs on JB that you can't force deathgames. I've seen CTs recently start forcing people into deathgames and telling them "I won't start it". Almost nine times out of ten someone will start it and multiple people die. I hope a higher up sees this.

For example:

-CT forces them into deathcrate pit on JB_SpyVSpy *saying he wont start it*

-All of the Ts pile up into the crate

-New player on the server, or regular starts the deathgame

-Multiple people starte dying.

-Person who starts it gets slayed.

Another example:

-CT forces them into the four corners pit on JB_Summerjail *saying he wont start it*

-All of the Ts get on the stairs or inside the pit

-Someone starts the deathgame

-People start dying.

^ *Since this one is harder to see who started, no one usually gets slayed for it*

• Like 2

• Content Count:  171

I think it should be known by all regs on JB that you can't force deathgames. I've seen CTs recently start forcing people into deathgames and telling them "I won't start it". Almost nine times out of ten someone will start it and multiple people die. I hope a higher up sees this.

For example:

-CT forces them into deathcrate pit on JB_SpyVSpy *saying he wont start it*

-All of the Ts pile up into the crate

-New player on the server, or regular starts the deathgame

-Multiple people starte dying.

-Person who starts it gets slayed.

Another example:

-CT forces them into the four corners pit on JB_Summerjail *saying he wont start it*

-All of the Ts get on the stairs or inside the pit

-Someone starts the deathgame

-People start dying.

^ *Since this one is harder to see who started, no one usually gets slayed for it*

This is something thats always happened, but I have seen an increase of it lately. If it happens multiple times start recording a demo and dont go in the death game, and if they kill you for it then player complaint them. Or if they start the deathgame when you go in obviously you can post that aswell. The main problem is there is no way to stop this from happening when there are no admins+ monitoring the server.

• Like 2

The main problem is there is no way to stop this from happening when there are no admins+ monitoring the server.

That's the exact reason i want it to be said in the rules. As of recently, in like the last week, I've seen this around 5-8 times.

• Like 1

That's the exact reason i want it to be said in the rules. As of recently, in like the last week, I've seen this around 5-8 times.

This is straight from the rules:

Can CTs force deathgames or LRs?

No CTs cannot force deathgames, however they can force LRs if there are 3 or less Ts alive.

It's just a matter of people following/reading rules.

• Like 1
Edited by Esoteric

This is straight from the rules:

Can CTs force deathgames or LRs?

No CTs cannot force deathgames, however they can force LRs if there are 3 or less Ts alive.

It's just a matter of people following/reading rules.

My concern isnt the person starting it, it's the person who forced you into the pit and say that they "wont start it".

It's technically their fault for telling them to get into the deathgame area. Deathgame areas shouldnt be seen as areas to send them for a good 30 seconds or more.

• Like 1

Again ct's cannot force deathgames. This means they can not put you in harm's way of deathgames. E.g putting you into deathcrate, or putting you on colors, etc; are things that are punishable. You can not enforce or give orders like these.

It's technically their fault for telling them to get into the deathgame area. Deathgame areas shouldnt be seen as areas to send them for a good 30 seconds or more.

So yes it is their fault, and in pretty sure people enforcing these orders will be held accountable too. And sending T's to deathgames that don't pose immediate threats im pretty sure is fine, like highdive, monopoly or other deathgames like that.

• Like 2
Edited by Esoteric

• Content Count:  4441

Besides what @Jake and @Delirium have already said I just want to offer a general rule of thumb when making a thread like this.

1. Figure out the problem and try to find the root of it.

2. Are you able to fix this problem yourself? If so stop here. If not continue.

3. Put forth solution to problem.

Too many threads that are basically impulsive PB whine fests in this section.

Reply to Thread