PDA

View Full Version : [rant] problems with below dmg.

melancholy
03-24-2017, 10:39 AM
ADVISORY: this is a full on rage-based rant. so pop your popcorn and get ready for hypocritical statements and lack of reasoning ladies and gents! :storytime:

a serious problem i encounter in cs on a normal basis that: anything below dmg is an absolute cancer festival of shitlicking cunts who couldn't understand the most basic stuff in cs if they had any more braincells than the 2 they have left.

"wait, marshii. didn't you say you were LE?" well, if you read it correctly, i said got up to le, but i regular around dmg. and the highest rank i've gotten was lem, which was around last year, but i was boosted.

most of my gameplay is sadly, solo queue for a very stupid reason. i have a habit for being away from a computer for months at a time.
whether i threw it out of a window in anger from my parents, or just actual computer problems, my computer and i are not always on the same spectrum of use.:depressllama:

a side-effect of this is having to constantly re-rank and work off of months of lost skill and aim (like i ever had it to begin with). and this also affects who i queue with.

if its not obvious, i don't have a wide of spectrum of friends and im not social enough to make new ones. so with the few i have i either have two options: play with slivers or play with globals (seriously, my friends are almost always around LEM - Global... it makes me feel like shit 90% of the time)
:wah:

anyway, this means that good ol' marshii is constantly solo queing her way into mg-dmg territory, and for those of you that don't know what that might entail, let me give you a visual example of how playing with this level of autism is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpqzyT0ltUY

simply put, its rage inducing. im a heavily team-based (more like team relient...) player when it comes to video-games as a whole. im almost always a support black lines player and putting a gun in my hands isnt as useful as a medkit.

so what do you get when you put someone who can use a medbag in the middle of 9 other idiots playing hardcore team-deathmatch with possible objectives, THAT NEVER SEEM TO BE THE FUCKING PRIORITY TO THEM, and ask that person to win? u me screaming my brains out and posting about it and whining on the forums. :frusty:

and you know whats the worst part? I PLAY BETTER WHEN IM IN A HIGHER RANK!!!!! i know it seems like a stretch, but take this with a pinch of salt that its actually easier to play at a higher rank because the amount of random peaking, nonsensical rushing, and lack of gamesense is lowered down a lot and i play better against people who have a brain because i know what they're gonna do before they do it.

i.e: being logical about gameplay and not relying totally on aim. :eagerllama:

anyway, im just peeved and im letting off stress at this point. if you wanna post about your own experiences with this absolute mockery of a cs rank feel free. if u wanna comment on how im complaining like a little bitch, feel free to do so as well! i'm not gonna fight u about it because its most likely true! :BMO:

wickeD
03-24-2017, 11:00 AM
I feel the same way. I used to be GN 2 before the detail update and now I am SE and can't get it back because of smurfs, hackers, and dumb teammates. I can tell my team exactly what to do and how the enemy will counter it and they don't listen and we lose. And surprise surprise the enemy did exactly what I said they would.

delirium
03-24-2017, 12:10 PM
itt: blaming your teammates when you should still be able to carry yourself out of the shitter ranks

Drakanen
03-24-2017, 12:32 PM
tbh, whenever I play comp (haven't played in a few months now) I usually have a decent team

I still get bad teams but it's not nearly as bad as people in EU

nothing like somehow getting gn2 at my skill level...all the matches are either too easy or too hard, there is no middle ground

melancholy
03-24-2017, 01:34 PM
IN MY DEFENSE THIS IS REALLY HARD WHEN YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD AT THIS GAME :cryingllama:

Christinho
03-24-2017, 02:13 PM
IN MY DEFENSE THIS IS REALLY HARD WHEN YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD AT THIS GAME :cryingllama:

It sucks more when you're a S3 and you only play these shitty community ser-... *[SM] Four [SG]: Gagged Christinho.*

Exk
03-24-2017, 02:20 PM
Lower ranks tend to not know what to do so you have to play a very individually skilled base game. At higher ranks its a lot more about cohesion so youre not wrong. Being LE+ doesnt change anything though. I still have braindead teammates that fail to commit with the team or "lurks" when they're really just baiting and being pussies. The only way around it in lower ranks really is to just become a crazy aimer and entry. It's really hard to lose a game if you're opening up the rounds with 2+ picks and taking a site yourself, and in lower ranks usually it's not that hard to do. Throw a lurk smoke, popflash, ez picks. This is all theoretical of course. Even in MG's, there are some people who aim extremely well, so it comes down to outplaying them still.

It's definitely frustrating but honestly ranks mean so little with all the hackers infesting the upper ranks and bottom lower ranks. I never soloq because of this mess. It's far more enjoyable playing with atleast one other person who you know you can depend on, so maybe look for that :^). At the end of the day none of us are going pro and it's just a game so you may as well look to enjoy it.

melancholy
03-24-2017, 02:29 PM
Lower ranks tend to not know what to do so you have to play a very individually skilled base game. At higher ranks its a lot more about cohesion so youre not wrong. Being LE+ doesnt change anything though. I still have braindead teammates that fail to commit with the team or "lurks" when they're really just baiting and being pussies. The only way around it in lower ranks really is to just become a crazy aimer and entry. It's really hard to lose a game if you're opening up the rounds with 2+ picks and taking a site yourself, and in lower ranks usually it's not that hard to do. Throw a lurk smoke, popflash, ez picks. This is all theoretical of course. Even in MG's, there are some people who aim extremely well, so it comes down to outplaying them still.

It's definitely frustrating but honestly ranks mean so little with all the hackers infesting the upper ranks and bottom lower ranks. I never soloq because of this mess. It's far more enjoyable playing with atleast one other person who you know you can depend on, so maybe look for that :^). At the end of the day none of us are going pro and it's just a game so you may as well look to enjoy it.

yeah, one thing that i see tho is that lower ranks just have insane amounts of pent up anger and frustration causing so much more salt and other stuff.

ive been in tons of super salt supreme games, but they atleast had the brains to: not leave the game, team kill you, or just keep yelling at you instead of just voice_enabling
:papyangry:

Four
03-24-2017, 02:35 PM
marshii lem... what?? The way your aim was I thought you'd be silver :bird:

melancholy
03-24-2017, 02:37 PM
marshii lem... what?? The way your aim was I thought you'd be silver :bird:

yeah... my lem days was a long time ago. i might as well be sliver ;c

Reid99
03-24-2017, 02:45 PM
To avoid the toxicity of CS:GO, and shitty teammates, I usually just end up queuing up with 1-2 people, and often times, we would either get placed with teammates that had the know-how and ability to outsmart and destroy most of the enemy team by theirselves, or teammates that literally flashed into tunnels, and ran through with a P90. The times that these have happened to me have been in GNM-DMG range.

I seriously don't understand CS:GO sometimes, I can definitely see where you are talking about just the anger/frustration factor.

Cam
03-24-2017, 02:49 PM
It is rare that I find players in MGE that actually want to win. 90% of all of them just throw and talk shit to each other. I was DMG about a month and a half ago but someone I was queueing with got vacced so I lost around 15 wins. (He wasn't cheating when I played with him, or atleast I don't think he was) and I deranked from DMG to MG2. I finally made my way back to MGE solo queueing and have been stuck here since -_- . Solo q sucks

G5S
03-24-2017, 02:58 PM
You seemed alright when we que'd for those game last night. We did win both of them mind you. :^)

I find that learning flashes and smokes is the best improvement you can make. Who needs to aim duel when you can just out-position and flash your enemy?

WavY
03-24-2017, 04:02 PM
To avoid the toxicity of CS:GO, and shitty teammates, I usually just end up queuing up with 1-2 people, and often times, we would either get placed with teammates that had the know-how and ability to outsmart and destroy most of the enemy team by theirselves, or teammates that literally flashed into tunnels, and ran through with a P90. The times that these have happened to me have been in GNM-DMG range.

I seriously don't understand CS:GO sometimes, I can definitely see where you are talking about just the anger/frustration factor.

17 fucking wins in a row for your one rank