? servers

? players online

KOS Locations

• Content Count:  39

I thought about posting this days ago, but recently there was a huge argument about whether top of cells is or isn't KOS. I believe it inst, but many do think it is. So if an AO or member of the Board of the Directors can clear this up for me and other players, it would be greatly appreciated. There are many possible ways to get on top of cells (including some kos), but in most cases they are not. For instance on summer jail the roof where the scout is, is not kos. As you can climb up a ladder from yard, or the boxes between kitchen and medic, or up ladder by main cell entrance/exit, but if there is a no roofs no ladders order given it is kos. And many times when this order inst given people might just kill an innocent person on roof. As rules state, vents, catwalks that lead to armory, armory, secrets, and primaries are kos. There is not gray area in this rule at all. although top cells might lead to a vent (vip) or contain secondaries (space) it is none of the listed previously and therefore shouldn't be kos. Many CTs don't give a top of cells restriction but if you are up there many people will result in giving warning shots or spraying.

• Content Count:  2001

Read here for the disuccsion we had on this the other day.

As well as this

Top of cells are NOT KOS, and won't be automatically KOS in the rules. This is because if someone is up there, more than likely they are blatantly disobeying, or just recently used a secret, and should probably be shot down anyways (according to the situation, may vary)

That ladder in soccer isn't going to be KOS, if CTS have a problem with it, they can remove the weapon. I don't want CTS abusing the fact that they can kill a T for touching a ladder, and we do not need a rule to cover every specific spot and situation on a map.

In terms of killing someone based on location: Think before you shoot, there are tricky places easily accessible by skilled climbing that are also accessible by secret.

Remember CTS, you're in control at the start of the round, give intelligent orders in order to keep it that way.

Sent from Tapatalk

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.