? servers

? players online

JB picking up guns

• Content Count:  19

So i was confused about this one thing so there is a ssg in front of where we are going and i picked it up and they didn't give me time to drop it when

they shot me i saw it so i was about to drop it but then i was dead so i'm just here to ask if he can do that or dose he give me time

• Content Count:  1420

If you pick it up accidently then yes the CT should give you time to drop it, but this is very situational, since having a primary is KOS. This can be hard to judge sometimes but if I saw a T running around with a gun on his back doing the order he was supposed to I'd probably tell the T he has a gun and to drop it and if he doesn't then kill him.

If you run into a gun on purpose though you will most likely be killed immediately though, just saying.

• Content Count:  4441

Usually for me it's less about whether it's an accident (I still tell people they have it most of the time) and more of "where is this T so when I tell him to drop it is he gonna be a dickface & try to runaway/kill me."

That's just me though.

• Content Count:  2001

Most CTs will give you a chance to drop it seeing as we all know that you can accidentally pick up weapons. To avoid this just turn off auto pick up.

• Content Count:  1612

Primaries are KOS. If you pick one up accidentally, you should immediately drop it, and most CTs CAN, AND COULD POSSIBLY let it slide. This doesn't mean that a kill hungry CT cannot kill you for picking it up though, although it would be a dick move if truly picked up accidentally.

If a gun flies into your hands, as a CT, I'd give a chance to drop it. This means dropping it immediately, and not looking around muzzling half the CT team. If you pick up a primary, you are KOS according to the rules, buy accidents happen, and understanding CTs can give pardons.

Example of what not to do: Terrorist Timmy is walking into big cage, picking up an AK-47 accidentally, a CT notices this and informs him to drop it. Terrorist Timmy says "Here, let me bring it to you!" and runs towards the nearest CT, with rifle in hand. Gunfire roars through the prison as his body goes limp, promptly succumbing of lead poisoning from various CT firearms. He then exclaims in dead chat repeated how horrible the CTs are, and screams "freekill" shortly before disconnecting. The end.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said "freekill" after pulling a stunt like that, I'd have a decent chunk of change.

Also, turn off your auto equip on pickup. It will save your life.

Sent from Tapatalk

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2262

Soooooooo I had a case with Terrorist A somehow got an AK in the cell, rebel and died. When he died, AK dropped to the next person who is obeying the "one step, face cell" order. One CT shoot at the person with AK behind the Terrorist B and killed him, after he claim he told him to drop it, Even though no mic from him was heard. I slayed him because he didn't told him to drop it. (no one heard him)

Based on what the rules and AO/LG said. He is kos even though he is obeying the order. (Except the ct doesn't have to ask) Is this what you guys mean? He should give the Terrorist B some time to drop it but he don't have to?

EDIT: guess i got my answer, now grow your hair Gumline. So it's technically ok to kill anyone who picked up a primary in a group

• Like 1
Edited by BlackWhite

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.