? servers

? players online

Special Orders

• Content Count:  1546

I understand that sending a T to medic is okay but sending a T to iso clearly messes up the round since the CT who put them in iso in the first place does NOT watch them till the end of the round. It ends up with the T ruining the round for the CTs by escaping iso such as in the razor map and it just makes things more complicated for the CTs to keep track of that one person WHILE looking after the other Ts.

*kinda forgot to pick the prefix*

• Content Count:  5674

Right here for reference.

It's allowed, and I don't see a reason for it not to be. No problem with a T being sent to isolation for one round, if it goes beyond that and gets abused an admin can step in.

If it makes it more complicated for the CTs then another CT can just order the T back to where he belongs.

• Content Count:  105

Based on the information I have recieved, if a CT gives an order such as "Stingrqy go to iso" This is allowed, however they cannot give this order every single round. Orders such as "Stingrqy have a full freeday" is not allowed.

• Content Count:  1546

Right here for reference.

It's allowed, and I don't see a reason for it not to be. No problem with a T being sent to isolation for one round, if it goes beyond that and gets abused an admin can step in.

If it makes it more complicated for the CTs then another CT can just order the T back to where he belongs.

Did you read what I wrote, at all lol...??? None of the CTs actually look after the T whos being sent to ISO. This is FOR the map that allows the Ts to rebel after being sent to iso.

• Content Count:  1403

I recently was in a map that didn't have isolation but the CT still demanded that the T was supposed to go where he ordered him to be otherwise he would have been killed. It was on the map summer jail and he basically sent him to the whirlpool but when I told him to join the rest of the Ts in the active orders the CT kept conflicting.. It just turns into a very confusing situation. In my opinion we should only allow special orders such as "jbfreekiller go to medic" instead of sending them to iso.

• Content Count:  5674

Did you read what I wrote, at all lol...??? None of the CTs actually look after the T whos being sent to ISO. This is FOR the map that allows the Ts to rebel after being sent to iso.

You wrote:

but sending a T to iso clearly messes up the round since the CT who put them in iso in the first place does NOT watch them till the end of the round. It ends up with the T ruining the round for the CTs by escaping iso such as in the razor map and it just makes things more complicated for the CTs to keep track of that one person WHILE looking after the other Ts.

And while "the person who sent them to isolation doesn't want to watch them for the whole round" is 90 percent of the time true, it usually ends in another CT taking up the responsibility or another CT just being in main cell area, since there usually is a CT hanging back. But even in the next thing you said about it making it complicated for the CTs what I said still applies. I said that if the other CTs don't want to take up that responsibility then they can send him back to where he is supposed to be along with his team.

• Content Count:  4441

I disagree that the CTs don't watch the T sent to ISO, even if that is the case for 5% of the time. I think that for the majority of the time SOMEONE is watching the T), it's not a big enough issue to remove special orders.

The only situation where I can see this becoming an issue is if it becomes repeated which (I'm sure you know already know this) you can just report the player or call an admin.

Personally, I like special orders on most days.. right up until the point some jackass fucks around with them round after round- so I can see where you're coming from.

• Content Count:  2001

I understand that sending a T to medic is okay but sending a T to iso clearly messes up the round since the CT who put them in iso in the first place does NOT watch them till the end of the round. It ends up with the T ruining the round for the CTs by escaping iso such as in the razor map and it just makes things more complicated for the CTs to keep track of that one person WHILE looking after the other Ts.

*kinda forgot to pick the prefix*

Yeah, a map specific rule will never be put in place. The entire reason that there is a no special orders rule is to prevent excessive sending of Ts to places to ruin their rounds or mess up rounds for the rest of the CT team. Dominic pretty much answered the question.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.