? servers

? players online

Death Games

• Content Count:  1403

I always ask if Ts if they voluntarily want to play death games, depending on how many are left. I usually get them in a larger area and ask when there are less than 10. Usually I get at least 3 and often times I get at least half of them too play. Whoever wins I offer them a freeday. You just have to find the right times to offer it.

• Content Count:  5674

I feel there should be an exception to this special order, similar to certain Ts going to medic or iso occasionally, I have done this with various admins.

I'd probably say freedays are the most annoying special order for a CT to give because when other CTs see a roaming T where he isn't supposed to be and they didn't hear you give them a freeday they're most likely gonna get killed and then yell freekill and make it harder on the admins.

But iso is a go to and stay at thing and medic is a go to and come back to where you're supposed to be thing and I feel there's a big gap between those orders.

• Content Count:  1403

I'd probably say freedays are the most annoying special order for a CT to give because when other CTs see a roaming T where he isn't supposed to be and they didn't hear you give them a freeday they're most likely gonna get killed and then yell freekill and make it harder on the admins.

But iso is a go to and stay at thing and medic is a go to and come back to where you're supposed to be thing and I feel there's a big gap between those orders.

If this is a so called "special order" then what would you suggest rewarding them with if they survive until the end? The Ts won't play the deathgame without an award... it's as simple as that. Why get forced to die, for an LR? Just don't rebel and you can get an LR every round.

• Content Count:  1020

I agree with both points so what I would do is when giving the order for the death game, I would say something like if at least half of the Ts participate in this game then all the Ts will be awarded a freeday. Another thing you could do is let the winner of the death game choose what the whole group does rather than give him the special order of a freeday.

Edited by WavY
I'm slumped

• Content Count:  5674

If we start adding things to go through before giving a special order and continue piling these things until it isn't flawed it'll get too confusing.

If the Ts only want to play the game for the reward rather than to speed up the round or have a bit of fun then I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes I'm able to persuade my team into all playing a death-game without a reward, but that's all off personal experience and it all depends on who is on the server.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.