? servers

? players online

Warning shot time

• Content Count:  1619

I was wondering if there is any time frame between warning shots and kill shots. There are many times I simply don't hear the order and I get warning shot. I'll ask what the order was only to be instantly killed by that same CT.

I think it's pretty cheap to do, when someone is clearly not sure what they were supposed to do. If they were blatantly causing trouble, killing them is justified, but when they're standing in place asking where to go, I think it should count as a freekill.

• Content Count:  418

A situational situation. Plenty of times there will be Ts that fake such things, or you realize your team is in soccer and you're still in pool, or standing still and watching the blob of yellow on your radar move while you jump on your bed in the cell, so you can understand that asking what orders are just don't seem convincing to people who play PB a lot. But lets leave that alone. I won't say that there aren't Ts who are legitimately confused, but I've more often seen them being shown or told by CTs where to go, a warning shot is still viable in this situation. Sometimes I don't even pay attention to CTs or can't hear them because of everybody talking, but if a group of Ts start moving, I just move with them. But as far as I know, there's no time limit. If someone repeats the thing that got them warning shotted in the first place, whether it's standing still and keeping CTs away from watching Ts or whatnot, they can get killed regardless of when they first got warning shotted.

• Content Count:  418

My issue is when the T isn't even causing trouble. Even if they are messing around, all the CT has to do is tell the T where to go.

I get that, but when a T is doing that it's splitting up the CTs. It's dividing their attention between the Ts elsewhere and the T standing there. Even if they're doing nothing, it's still against orders and continuing to do that is killable. If they are standing there even after the CT says where to go, well that's their fault if they die. However, on the alternate side if a CT is warning shotting and then killing without restating the order, that is a freekill. If it happens, get an admin. If it's a constant problem with a CT, make a complaint.

• Content Count:  1057

I was wondering if there is any time frame between warning shots and kill shots. There are many times I simply don't hear the order and I get warning shot. I'll ask what the order was only to be instantly killed by that same CT.

I think it's pretty cheap to do, when someone is clearly not sure what they were supposed to do. If they were blatantly causing trouble, killing them is justified, but when they're standing in place asking where to go, I think it should count as a freekill.

Most of the time that usually happens, Cts are talking over one another OR the ts are mic spamming. The best thing you can do in this situation is simply mute the annoying prisoners on your team so you can clearly hear the Cts. Problem Solved!!!!

• Content Count:  1619

Most of the time that usually happens, Cts are talking over one another OR the ts are mic spamming. The best thing you can do in this situation is simply mute the annoying prisoners on your team so you can clearly hear the Cts. Problem Solved!!!!

Only problem is when it's the CTs spamming. I can't just mute CTs (as much as I would love to)

• Content Count:  1057

Only problem is when it's the CTs spamming. I can't just mute CTs (as much as I would love to)

Recently, you are right. Personally, if I saw you standing still I wouldn't kill you but I do see a lot of Ct's just going straight for the kill. And it's hard to punish the Ct's spamming because they just all want to give orders which makes it complete chaos when no admins are on. There honestly is no real solution to this besides an admin muting them. The best thing would be just to follow your teammates if you have a hard time hearing. The majority of the prisoners I find do follow through with the orders, especially with the first order given.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.