? servers

? players online

Special Orders

• Content Count:  15

Special orders should really not be allowed in the Jailbreak servers.

1) Most special orders usually happen when a T is getting too many kils or has some personal beef against another T, in which a CT will send the Terrorist to isolation for the whole round. This isn't really fair to the T and is extremely petty if you ask me.

2) People getting killed because an order was given and the T followed the order, even though a CT told the T to be in isolation. Even if the T did not hear the CT give the special order, he still dies.

Special orders make everything more complicated and CTs shouldn't have that power.

• Content Count:  2589

Pretty sure this has been discussed many times. There's no hard restriction on special orders, nor will there be. But it's still treated the same as any other order. It has to be within reason and can't be done round after round after round. Every once in awhile is fine but not excessive.

• Content Count:  2238

Pretty sure this has been discussed many times. There's no hard restriction on special orders, nor will there be. But it's still treated the same as any other order. It has to be within reason and can't be done round after round after round. Every once in awhile is fine but not excessive.

IMO, the problem is that I feel like a lot of admins don't say anything about it, and it's literally a round after round after round the CT's little butt buddy gets to go run off while the rest of the Ts are stuck in a box or something stupid until someone finally snaps. It's very annoying, and equally frustrating when someone finally comes to the forums to say something about it and get met with that response.

• Content Count:  4441

IMO, the problem is that I feel like a lot of admins don't say anything about it, and it's literally a round after round after round the CT's little butt buddy gets to go run off while the rest of the Ts are stuck in a box or something stupid until someone finally snaps. It's very annoying, and equally frustrating when someone finally comes to the forums to say something about it and get met with that response.

If the people that are complaining are legitimately being harassed/fucked with they could simply report the offender or talk to the admins who are on at the time.

• Content Count:  2589

What else exactly do you want me to tell him? I've upheld my end on the forums by telling and explaining to him the official ruling on the matter. If admins aren't enforcing the rule, that has nothing to do with my answer. I'm not making a rule specifically about special orders. As I explained previously it's fine every now and then, but if it's done excessively it does fall under the repeating rules order and the case could be made for it being unreasonable.

If admins aren't doing anything about it, say something to them. Ask if they can step in and stop them. There's nothing wrong with my response.

• Content Count:  2262

I always tell them to stop giving their friend such privilege. Usually I swap them to T or slay the CT who gave that order.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  192

This is why i only play with when @Bubblez is on as CT (no matter how many people hate or say he sucks) he gives great orders and makes PB enjoyable.

Special orders should be used round after round and usually someone always tells the offender they can't do that. Contact an admin if they repeaditly do it and ignore what you are saying or record it in a demo and make a player complaint.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

This is why i only play with when @Bubblez is on as CT (no matter how many people hate or say he sucks) he gives great orders and makes PB enjoyable.

Special orders should be used round after round and usually someone always tells the offender they can't do that. Contact an admin if they repeaditly do it and ignore what you are saying or record it in a demo and make a player complaint.

As unnecessary repeating what was said 2 different times by Goku and I I'm giving you a big fat thanks for noticing how Bubblez oldfag presence on PB makes everything so much more enjoyable. I really love how so many of the PB regs in recent weeks have legitimately hopped on and off of the Bubblez hate train.

CSGO kiddies are some interesting little critters.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts
grammar nazi

• Content Count:  5375

It's funny you mention that because i'm 95% sure he's the reason @kieSH made this thread.

Yes @kieSH, I let bubblez send two people to isolation for five rounds. Yes @kieSH, I told you to stop conspiring to gunplant 30 seconds after you asked a ct to do it. The difference in reaction time to both situations is because bubblez sending sam and tmata to iso for a few rounds is okay especially when they manage to escape every round regardless of whether he gave them that order or not and doesn't break the roleplay.

gunplanting is far more roleplay and round ruining than going to iso, so I immediately told you to cut it out.

tl;dr I made a judgement call to allow some special orders and someone got salty.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread