? servers

? players online

Buckethead is the greatest guitarist of all time, show me a better one!

• Content Count:  52

I used to be one of the naysayers, I hated Buckethead just because of his name, and I thought he was overrated as hell. Then I was bored, so I decided to download his entire Discographie because I wanted to give him a chance(that's what I usually do with bands I start listening to, just download every song and go from there). Well I was blown away, he has over 40 albums, and every single one of them is quality(the amount of albums doesn't show quality, I know...). First off, it's almost all instrumental, though the album "Enter the Chicken" has guest vocals on most songs.

He plays with more feeling then any other guitarist I've ever seen(I'll show this later), and is more skilled then Jimmy Page ever dreamed of being(he's amazing of course, but Buckethead is on another level).

Gpr498vngFQ

There is one of his best songs, quite long, but that just adds to the greatness.

SkTXWWf2TJ8

This song is slow, very slow, but I like it because it makes me feel good, and bad, in some way that I can't explain. It's the only instrumental to ever make me feel something.

8akmP6Sjv2o

Whitewash is another good one, the youtube description explains it fine.

vYxrdrzmuUw

Instrumental off Enter the Chicken, best song on the album too...

I'll end the videos with this...

eqrFesMGtvA

The only other guitarist I think is close is Steve Vai, so it may be a tie, but I still think Buckethead is a little better(I like Vai more too...)

Ahh one more...

rJud5kqFEDU

p.s. Yes he does look silly, but focus on the music!

• Content Count:  2433

Yes, lol for a band atleast 10x more notorized than your "Bucktethead" (who I'm guessing is trying to be all artistic by wearing a bucket on his head. Nice costume, dumbass.) Jack White was listed in the highs in Rolling Stones 100 Greatest Guitarists of all time. Wheres Bucketman? Never heard of him, and really couldn't care less. Not to mention your statement of "He plays with more feeling than any other guitarist" is the most bullshit thing you've said. Bucketman doesn't change expression, just wears stupid makeup that makes him look even more artistically dumb. Your telling me he plays with more emotion than Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Slash, hell even John Mayer has more emotion than him.

Edited by GrayFox

• Content Count:  868

• Content Count:  52

Yes, lol for a band atleast 10x more notorized than your "Bucktethead" (who I'm guessing is trying to be all artistic by wearing a bucket on his head. Nice costume, dumbass.) Jack White was listed in the highs in Rolling Stones 100 Greatest Guitarists of all time. Wheres Bucketman? Never heard of him, and really couldn't care less. Not to mention your statement of "He plays with more feeling than any other guitarist" is the most bullshit thing you've said. Bucketman doesn't change expression, just wears stupid makeup that makes him look even more artistically dumb. Your telling me he plays with more emotion than Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Slash, hell even John Mayer has more emotion than him.

Hahahahahah

hahahahahahaha

Nice showing me you're a "tool"(hate the word but it fits here) and I shouldn't bother listening to your opinion.

"LOLZ THES GUYZ R MOAR POPULAR DAN BUCKITHED SO DEY R BETAR ROLIN STONS LOL KIRT KOBAN IS AWSUM HES LIK IN DA TOP 20!?!"

You are judging him by what he's freaking wearing. Your opinion regarding music deserves to be ignored. Boowy and Asian Paladin at least gave me real feedback and answers. I oversaid it with him being the best ever(heh), but you should really reread what you typed and think about it.

Also, how the hell is he trying to be artistic....he's wearing a KFC bucket on his head.

Edited by A.C. Slater

• Content Count:  2433

Hahahahahah

hahahahahahaha

Nice showing me you're a tool and I shouldn't bother listening to your opinion.

"LOLZ THES GUYZ R MOAR POPULAR DAN BUCKITHED SO DEY R BETAR"

And your defense of

hahaha, nice one.

White Stripes lol.

was better? Your not telling me as to WHY Jack White is a worse guitarist, more so just trying to shrug him off and make him go away.

You are judging him by what he's freaking wearing. Your opinion regarding music deserves to be ignored. Boowy and Asian Paladin at least gave me real feedback and answers. I oversaid it with him being the best ever(heh), but you should really reread what you typed and think about it.

Your right, I am judging him by what hes wearing. You don't judge a guitarist by just how fast they play, you judge them by EVERYTHING. Your probably going to try to tell me that Dragonforce is the most amazing thing ever because it just sounds so amazing. Yea, well that would suck for you, because it turns out they can't even play their song, they need a recording of it in the background. I've read what I've written, and I stand by it. Just because you spew out random notes doesn't make you a great guitarists. It takes soul and emotion to make a song, which Buckethead doesn't have. He just stands there, playing. No emotion, and no singing. Jack White sings, plays guitar, and plays piano. Buckethead just seems to randomly stop playing and then start playing something new.

Reply to Thread