? servers

? players online

Crossfire v2 (Not The game...)

• Content Count:  208

As if u notice i have made another thread before about this and still people are doing this on purposely. I do not know why but a few CTS i have seen now think they can purposely crossfire but don't even know it. As for an example - 1 CT behind soccer goal 2 TS in the 2 separated goals, CT purposely just went behind the T lined them up and shot down both of them. Another example - CT wants to shoot another T (as we are frozen also for disobey not free shooting). Tells me to move but he has enough space to move an another angle to shoot the disobey er. Then says to me i will shoot through u if u do not move. As i have experience this several times and many people just say to expect it. But no Many people know that but they haven't experienced purpose crossfire and it is much different than regular crossfire. My video will explain other wise. Sorry for the long paragraph of my sorrows. - Lowool

P.S- I'm just making sure if this should be or shouldn't be a rule. And sorry if the video is bad my apologies.

-Video-

http://plays.tv/video/57fbb49368ee78b6c4/crossfire-v2

Edited by Lawool
fun

• Content Count:  4441

If people are doing this just report them. There is cross firing a few (1-2) Ts, then there is purposefully/carelessly spraying multiple people down using a loophole in the rules.

That's if most of the people who do this don't get banned for hacking. :bird:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2504

Record a demo and post a complaint or call an admin in to take care of it. It's a freekill and the CT is dumb for trying to shoot past another T like that. We don't need a new rule added for every little thing when we have admins who applied to take care of this stuff.

• Content Count:  2589

9OTfAFe.gif

Crossfire has been, and always will be a part of JB. Sometimes it is something a CT can avoid, sometimes it isn't. It just depends on the situation. While I don't doubt that there are some situations where a CT could easily avoid cross fire, you can't always tell and in the heat of the moment things can get confusing.

The only time when cross fire wouldn't be allowed, is when there's one T shooting in a group of Ts, and one CT decides to literally mow down the entire crowd to get to that one T. But we aren't adding anything to the rules about crossfire. Just use common sense and if you get screwed over thanks to your teammate using you as human meat shield, either hope the CT slays himself out of courtesy, or just tough it out and wait for the next round.

Literally nothing has changed. Cross fire sometimes is a son of a bitch. If a CT goes way out of his way to purposely shoot another T and claim cross fire, then it would obviously be a free kill. But it is completely situational and sometimes you can't really prove it. But again, no I will not add a rule specifically about cross fire.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread