PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Continuously Crashes

Four
10-07-2016, 02:53 PM
This has been a recent issue for me, my game keeps crashing at random points when I am playing the game. Actually not crashing but freezing my whole laptop, anyone know why?

Halo
10-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Probably just you, maybe your memory is running out and you need to get rid of some stuff on your laptop, or maybe try reinstalling the game.

Four
10-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Probably just you, maybe your memory is running out and you need to get rid of some stuff on your laptop, or maybe try reinstalling the game.

I will try that. Thank you.

Cam
10-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Mine is stuttering. It'll stutter when I join games and start shooting people. Im also having the problem of when I try and join comp games, it say "a match was found for you, but you failed to accept it. You have been taken out of match making que" when there was no match that told me to accept... So idk. Do you have dedicated memory? Reinstalling might help, or even verifying your game cache.

Clamor
10-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Make sure all your drivers are up to date and turn off Game Bar if you have windows 10. Those are my two cents and now I'm broke.

Four
10-08-2016, 01:52 PM
What is the game bar? LampShade

Clamor
10-10-2016, 02:08 PM
What is the game bar? LampShade

It a windows 10 thing will limit your game to 30 fps or sometimes crash it in my case. Google it to find out how to turn it off.

SilentTalent
10-11-2016, 04:29 PM
This is also happening to my friend and he has cleared lots of space and still crashes. He has uninstalled and reinstalled the game and he still crashes.

Four
10-12-2016, 09:01 AM
This is also happening to my friend and he has cleared lots of space and still crashes. He has uninstalled and reinstalled the game and he still crashes.

The issue with my game is that it freezes my whole computer. I have noticed that once the laptop gets hot then it starts to happen. Although I have the HP Envy series so if anyone has any suggestions. Someone messaged me through steam to upgrade my processor and ram but if there are any other options out there that would be helpful.