? servers

? players online

Anyone have a spare Tribes 2 CD Key or unwanted account? :D

• Content Count:  50

I just remembered Tribes 2 the other night, and in the process of moving pretty much everything in my room (From under the bed to all over the floor), I can't find the old CD =( Plus I forget my password and can't access the email I used to register. Can anyone help out?

(This goes in tech because CD key or login info is technical, no? o.O)

• Content Count:  50

O.o Well, the problem is I can't find my CD key, and can't recover my account information because I registered with an email that is now invalid and after talking with tech support, they won't give it back even though I have a screenie of the verification email sent to me when I created the email.

Shit, I did all that instead of spending a dollar on ebay.

• Content Count:  580

Isn't this game out for free now? And no I'm not talking illegal download , I thought Sierra was actually giving this game away for free now. This was prob 1 or 2 years ago so the promotion might have ended , if so I'm an out-of-touch idiot :mellow:

• Content Count:  4550

go buy it if you desperatly wanna play it. Do some housework in exchange for some money if u dont have any, cant cost that much if what zarg says is true (FREE!)

• Content Count:  6084

Go to the computer it was previously installed on, type regedit into run, and go to software, find the company "such as THQ, EA games" and then click on the game under that list and it may still have the cd key info.

Reply to Thread