? servers

? players online

Throwing nades order(Jb)

• Content Count:  5674

Just spoke with @Goku about it for the second time. He said it's fine to make them throw their nades.

EDIT: I was actually under the assumption that you couldn't make them throw their nades, it's either how it got played or just how it was and I kinda got stuck to it.

Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  3287

Why wouldn't it be a valid order?

Seriously, give me a good reason.

A grenade is a weapon.

A grenade can do damage and potentially kill a CT, just like a Secondary, or Primary weapon.

Telling T's to drop their Sidearm and/or Primary is a valid order, so why wouldn't this be?

• Content Count:  742

I've never had a moment where anyone has told me that CTs aren't allowed to tell Ts to throw nades, as a matter of fact, I've always been encouraged as a CTs to tell them to throw their nades into their cells lmfao :larry:

I'd lock this thread seeing as this is answered but imma let my boi @Goku take another drink first xd

• Content Count:  1612

Come on you three, I KNOW this subject has been covered and you know the answer already..:facepalm:

I'm going to actually lock the thread because someone neglected to do so when waltzing out of this thread. @MyHobos

CT's are in charge, they can tell T's to drop grenades just like handguns.

• Content Count:  742

Come on you three, I KNOW this subject has been covered and you know the answer already..:facepalm:

I'm going to actually lock the thread because someone neglected to do so when waltzing out of this thread. @MyHobos

CT's are in charge, they can tell T's to drop grenades just like handguns.

Heyhey last time I locked a PB related thread Goku murdered me but aight

:lock1:

Please do some reading next time before posting new threads kiddos.

Edited by MyHobos

Reply to Thread