? servers

? players online

Is there a rule saying that you can't play minigames as a ct?

• Content Count:  1612

Moved to rules and discussion.

I'm assuming this is a JB question. Goku's word is final on this subject, but there isn't a rule against CT's playing minigames. Common sense should be used when deciding if a CT should play a minigame or not because of all the situations of JB.

Example 1: T's are playing a deathgame, game is simon says, or could be deathrun, or almost any other minigame, CT wants to join in, so he disarms in armory, and joins the T's. Sure, why not, he's probably going to get stabbed, but it's just for fun. I don't see this as a problem.

Example 2: Players are going through there rounds, CT's aren't doing that well, for the past 3 rounds, the only CT remaining alive has been playing surf every round, not helping his team out until he is the last one left. He isn't really breaking any rules, but he isn't helping his team out either, so he should probably swap teams. (Or go to the Minigames server!) Also, if he continues to play games as a last CT, and delaying the round, he will be switched.

Example 3: All T's are at climb, a CT wants to play, he asks the T's not to kill him and jumps in. He gets stabbed and killed. This is not okay, and can be seen a form of gunplanting. Again, if a CT isn't helping his team, he should switch.

I'm not going to write out every possible scenario, but use common sense, and if something doesn't feel right, feel free to speak up and ask fellow players and admins for advice.

Again, gonna get @Goku 's word on the subject, but that's how I roll on that topic.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2589

There is no rule about CTs playing the games. However the games on the map are for the Ts. And there is a rule that you have to be helping your team as a CT. Meaning if the order is pool, you shouldn't be off in soccer knifing the ball by yourself. Another good example is dojo. Handful of times I've had to yell at a CT for just farting off to surf every round.

So in short, no there isn't a rule. But you still need to generally be helping your team.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread