? servers

? players online

Windows Vista Alt-Tab effect

• Content Count:  2433

When I don't move my mouse for a time of 5-60 seconds my window will minimize, which is espcially annoying if I'm in a game, because it will cause the game to minimize so I have to go back into it. Anyone ever had this problem / know how to fix it? I've had it for a couple months and don't know how to fix it. I'd try re-installing the Nvidia driver but I can't figure out how to uninstall it first. Anyone know anything?

• Content Count:  769

Still the same reason check your power options. Your driver uninstall should be at the remove programs in control panel. If all fails it is either faulty software or a virus. There is also the power supply if it is enough to mantain your computer and all. Is it a laptop?

Edited by juku

• Content Count:  2306

When I don't move my mouse for a time of 5-60 seconds my window will minimize, which is espcially annoying if I'm in a game, because it will cause the game to minimize so I have to go back into it. Anyone ever had this problem / know how to fix it? I've had it for a couple months and don't know how to fix it. I'd try re-installing the Nvidia driver but I can't figure out how to uninstall it first. Anyone know anything?

I Never Got This Problem, Must Be A Setting You Put On.

• Content Count:  2433

Also too bad I have vista. If I do XP, do I have to reinstall every item in there? That might actually work though, because I have an external hard drive I could just move all my saved games onto and them move them back.

Reply to Thread