? servers

? players online

Accidental Headshot in place of Warning shot

• Content Count:  742

Well it depends, if the guy who was killed says its fine, then he really doesn't have to. Within reason and if it really was accidental, use your better judgement, it was an accident, slay or don't slay, its not a terribly big deal. I mean if the would-be-killer is nice and slays on his own accord, that's his choice, but really dude if it was an accident you don't need to force him to slay himself. Of course, if he does it over and over again then that's a different matter. Its a game, we're there to have fun cmon this shouldn't even need to be a thread xd

• Like 8

• Content Count:  208

As the title says, If you accidentally headshot a T in place of a warning shot, should the CT slay? I had always thought the rules said you should, is this not true?

I believe so. Depending what the order is and what the t respond out of it. As if it was afk freeze and t is knifing and accidentally shot them in the head. Ct should slay themselves . Don't really understand if it wasn't apart of the rules but its common sense tbh

also wat Hobos said ^

Edited by Lawool

• Content Count:  2579

I believe you're talking about me warning shooting you in the head, by accident.

Usually I would have slayed, but I found respectable to not do it since you weren't even close to doing the current order, so I gave myself a little chance and apologized instead.

Also considering I know you, I know you wouldn't be mad, and would have told me to slay if you felt like it wasn't necessary.

Edited by roux

• Content Count:  678

I believe you're talking about me warning shooting you in the head, by accident.

Usually I would have slayed, but I found respectable to not do it since you weren't even close to doing the current order, so I gave myself a little chance and apologized instead.

Also considering I know you, I know you wouldn't be mad, and would have told me to slay if you felt like it wasn't necessary.

I asked, because you didn't and so that made me unsure. I just wanted a clarification. Also, I was crouch bhopping to the ordered place lmao, and I was going ridiculously fast, tbh I'm more mad that I lost the bhop than that I didn't get to play the round.

Sent on Mobile

Edited by Enderspine
grammar is hard

• Content Count:  3740

Well it depends, if the guy who was killed says its fine, then he really doesn't have to. Within reason and if it really was accidental, use your better judgement, it was an accident, slay or don't slay, its not a terribly big deal. I mean if the would-be-killer is nice and slays on his own accord, that's his choice, but really dude if it was an accident you don't need to force him to slay himself. Of course, if he does it over and over again then that's a different matter. Its a game, we're there to have fun cmon this shouldn't even need to be a thread xd

This is pretty much how I feel about it. Thank you MyHobos.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

On one hand, if the T's just kinda standing around not being all jumpy and the CT "accidentally" headshots the T, let's be honest. Was that REALLY an accident?

On the other hand, if the T is jumping all over the place and is definitely not following orders and gets accidentally headshot then can you really blame anyone other than the T?

• Content Count:  678

On one hand, if the T's just kinda standing around not being all jumpy and the CT "accidentally" headshots the T, let's be honest. Was that REALLY an accident?

On the other hand, if the T is jumping all over the place and is definitely not following orders and gets accidentally headshot then can you really blame anyone other than the T?

The order was something like "crouch walk to soccer, be on pitch" and I started from in my cell, so I ran, jumped, crouched, then was crouch bhopping to soccer. I figured, the worst I'll get is a warning shot, so whatever.

In essence, I was following orders, but it may have looked like I wasn't. If you think about it, I was doing the opposite of delaying. I was moving at speeds faster to get to the destination, while still crouching.

Sent on Mobile

Reply to Thread