? servers

? players online

''Accidentaly Picking Up Primary''

• Content Count:  2983

If they pick it up intentionally, no. If it is dropped to them due to proximity of the other person being killed being so close to them, yes.

i thought this was already established

• Content Count:  5674

Let's say a T dies next to them who had a primary, you should give them some time to drop it and not just insta-kill him because chances are he's probably not trying to rebel. I usually give 4-5 seconds especially when they arent looking my direction.

• Content Count:  989

Unless the rules change, they plainly say primaries are kos, therefore if ever seen with one you are kos. Secondaries are the opposite they are a warning then kos, due to them not being as big of a threat. Granted based on the CT this can vary, for the part being such as a nade explode and blow a primary to a T, I personally would give him a chance to drop it, but if not dropped in a good 3-5 second time frame, I'd kill. As for pretty much any other case, I'd kos.

• Content Count:  742

Again, this goes under being a 'reasonable CT'. Use some common sense, if the dude gets gunplanted by a CT/teammate or his fellow prisoner gets shot beside him and the gun drops to him, be reasonable and tell him to drop it; if he doesn't or he starts shooting, the kill him, otherwise he may not know he has it. @Goku saved you the trouble before you kys

• Content Count:  2262

Again, this goes under being a 'reasonable CT'. Use some common sense, if the dude gets gunplanted by a CT/teammate or his fellow prisoner gets shot beside him and the gun drops to him, be reasonable and tell him to drop it; if he doesn't or he starts shooting, the kill him, otherwise he may not know he has it. @Goku saved you the trouble before you kys

Or you can be kill hungry or extremely strict with the prisoner, you can kill them. But you are a dick for doing that if he have no intention to rebel.

Common sense is gone in PB ( ' - ')

• Content Count:  147

He had no intetion to pick up an ak-47. It was a freeday and the ak-47 was under the body he didnt know it was there and he dropped it the second he picked it up.

• Content Count:  2589

If a T accidentally picks up a gun via planted, teammate dying or whatever accidental method, generally speaking you need to give them a few seconds to drop it. Generally speaking, you should tell them to drop the gun. Use common sense and your best judgement...Really not sure why this needed to be a thread.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread