? servers

? players online

Cts telling force them to do a game (not death game)

• Content Count:  678

I believe this has already been solved with the rule "no active orders". However, there are ways around everything, and I am a perfect example. I've told Ts to do things such as "go to the top of climb" or "keep putting the soccer ball in the goal". I also would like an answer on these orders as well.

Sent on Mobile

Edited by Enderspine

• Content Count:  2579

That was removed a while ago in the jb rule clarifications a few weeks ago, actively playing a game was classed as a confusing order if I recall correctly

Edit; Can't find the thread where this was discussed in, I know since now everyone has stopped giving the "actively participating x" orders, people yelling "you can't do those". Will look for it lol

Edited by roux

• Content Count:  2579

...how is that even remotely confusing?

I guess it was because "actively playing soccer" couldn't mean just being on the field, people got shot for it, guess that's where the clarification came from.

You also gotta put yourself in the skin of the average jb player.

Edited by roux

• Content Count:  2589

Don't think we ever said being told to actively do something was a confusing order. I think you're getting confused with us saying you can't do shit like "stand in the corner, stay crouched, spin in circles and don't stop jumping".

As for the question, I do believe a stance was made in the past but think it may have been before I become AO, stating that you can't force them to actively play soccer or something and that staying in the goal is fine. Going to defer to @Wawa to see if he remembers. If not I'll talk to him first chance I get and get back to you.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread