? servers

? players online

T Orders Given

• Content Count:  208

As i saw, one of my friends got utterly confused and wanted to make this clear. Are T orders always restricted or restricted when cts say, "NO T ORDERS!" because one of my friends got kicked for it. Thanks who ever answer.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1468

.... Ts are the prisoners. Why the fuck would prisoners give orders in a prison?

#CommonSense #ItIsRare @Goku /thread

He's not saying "are you supposed to follow T orders." He's asking whether it is allowed under rules that you can give orders as a T to confuse other terrorists and potentially get them killed. Personally, they should be punishable under "team killing." But I'll let the higher ups decide on what the actual rules are regarding this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2238

Are T orders always restricted or restricted when cts say, "NO T ORDERS!"

That....

He's asking whether it is allowed under rules that you can give orders as a T to confuse other terrorists and potentially get them killed.

Does not read as that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Zaraki asked me about this yesterday. As it currently stands, there are no restrictions on Ts giving orders. I am about to get off to get ready for work, but I'll try to make a post later about this. I am very much open to making it against the rules to give T orders, so feel free to post your thoughts on the matter.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  659

Last time I made a thread about this and how it should be against the rules people yelled at me saying that T's should be smart enough to distinguish between T orders and CT orders but I think people are forgetting that the average jb player is borderline mentally handicapped. Even I have been occasionally confused due to the amount of people screaming different things and it can be hard to tell who is saying what. Making T orders against the rules would honestly make admins jobs easier and let players have a little more fun without being killed when they think they are doing nothing wrong.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1468

Whilst the point of "Ts should be smart enough..." blah blah is valid, it's not the issue of being intelligent to misinterpret orders. Only 3 people at a time show up using their mic so if there are more than 3 people speaking at once, you don't know if it's a CT or a T speaking (most of the time by their voice after a few rounds people learn) but still, it happens quite often and I've seen loads of Ts get shot because of people who like to do this. It should be against the rules imo. It's hard to tell who's saying what, so it'd be better if they can't say it.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2844

I don't see why we shouldn't punish a player who intentionally is trolling and causing confusion to get his teammates to die. As stated sometimes it is just impossible to separate who said what on mic and Ts giving false orders have caused some innocents to die in the past.

• Like 5
Edited by Mad Dogg

• Content Count:  2579

Last time I made a thread about this and how it should be against the rules people yelled at me saying that T's should be smart enough to distinguish between T orders and CT orders but I think people are forgetting that the average jb player is borderline mentally handicapped. Even I have been occasionally confused due to the amount of people screaming different things and it can be hard to tell who is saying what. Making T orders against the rules would honestly make admins jobs easier and let players have a little more fun without being killed when they think they are doing nothing wrong.

Im on your side, can't tell at all who's talking and who isn't. Shouldn't be against the rules, but should be KOS. Having to specify "no T orders" seems fucking ridiculous, it should be obvious that they're invalid.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  208

I don't see why we shouldn't punish a player who intentionally is trolling and causing confusion to get his teammates to die. As stated sometimes it is just impossible to separate who said what on mic and Ts giving false orders have caused some innocents to die in the past.

Im on your side, can't tell at all who's talking and who isn't. Shouldn't be against the rules, but should be KOS. Having to specify "no T orders" seems fucking ridiculous, it should be obvious that they're invalid.

Whilst the point of "Ts should be smart enough..." blah blah is valid, it's not the issue of being intelligent to misinterpret orders. Only 3 people at a time show up using their mic so if there are more than 3 people speaking at once, you don't know if it's a CT or a T speaking (most of the time by their voice after a few rounds people learn) but still, it happens quite often and I've seen loads of Ts get shot because of people who like to do this. It should be against the rules imo. It's hard to tell who's saying what, so it'd be better if they can't say it.

In Jailbreak, usually when i'm not a t and many people give t orders. As if I expected for ppl to just run out and do there things they want to do but many cts that are ,which are not me, just tend to shoot them without repeating the orders. Which leads to being killed and frustration into the ts. So i am on the edge of disagreeing and agreeing. Its both ways of there are many Scenarios which lie in this Thread. But Thanks everyone just going to wait on Goku's Decision. :d

Reply to Thread