? servers

? players online

Let's talk about crossfire

• Content Count:  28

So I don't understand the rule about crossfire I understand it but I find it to be a very annoying rule because it gives guards the ability to just spray and not care about collateral damage which in turn makes a random t's life worse when they get randomly killed and the guard says it was crossfire and now they have to wait until next round for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. but thats just my two cents.

-TanterTv:bird:

• Content Count:  4441

CT's should not shoot into an area well knowing that Prisoners will die that aren't rebelling. It's not rule specific but it's just something I think CT's should try not to do.

• Content Count:  5377

Take the loss and move on.... Its not like that situation is going to occur more than maybe twice a map. No point in changing how the rules work just to satiate the kids who whine about having to wait for 3 minutes max until the next round. I mean we already have things like no forced death games to cater towards that demographic.

Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  3287

Situation 1: Rebel in medic, whilst all T's are in medic. CT sprays into medic to get that one guy, kills 3 other guys.

This is not crossfire, this is freekilling.

Situation 2: Rebel Next to Big Cage on a freeday, random dude is standing near him enjoying his freeday and gets shot by accidental spray.

This is crossfire. Shit can happen, don't chill next to a rebel out in the open

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Situation 1: Rebel in medic, whilst all T's are in medic. CT sprays into medic to get that one guy, kills 3 other guys.

This is not crossfire, this is freekilling.

Situation 2: Rebel Next to Big Cage on a freeday, random dude is standing near him enjoying his freeday and gets shot by accidental spray.

This is crossfire.

^

Cross fire is when a CT is trying to kill a rebel and accidentally shoots another T. A CT spraying into an area full of Ts in an attempt to kill one rebel is not crossfire and it isn't allowed.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread