? servers

? players online

The Order : Shoulder to Shoulder

• Content Count:  208

The Order : (Shoulder to Shoulder) needs to be in a straight line? or not. For Example in Ba_jail_electric_razor_go. The Stairs in big enough for shoulder to shoulder connecting as box is that not a allowed?

• Content Count:  6465

Via the power of Photoshop I'd like to bring forth a claim that disputes your ruling as I have cleverly devised a way to stand shoulder to shoulder without being in a straight line.

RQdik6S.png

As you can see in the evidence presented above, the Terrorists could stand with their shoulders connected in such a way that they are not forming a straight line. In addition to this new evidence, I would like to call the old evidence out as being improperly presented as it is depicting school children standing in a line in which they are not shoulder to shoulder, but rather in front of one another. This is seen clearly by closely examining the position of the teacher addressing the students, and inferring that her slight turn in body stance implies she is facing them. As well as the fact that the girl in the blue outfit is mid-stride and one would not walk sideways, as that would imply one possess the mental disease known formally as "retardation" or more correctly by today's standards as "slow learner".

Given my findings, I propose a new requirement of "in a line" be added to the order of "shoulder to shoulder" when given. As I'm sure most are deducing from my aforementioned master piece, there are far more possibilities of other shapes that could be made and that simply "shoulder to shoulder" is not specific enough to determine the formation of the prisoners in a manner the CT is expecting.

Your move, peasant.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  2589

Via the power of Photoshop I'd like to bring forth a claim that disputes your ruling as I have cleverly devised a way to stand shoulder to shoulder without being in a straight line.

RQdik6S.png

As you can see in the evidence presented above, the Terrorists could stand with their shoulders connected in such a way that they are not forming a straight line. In addition to this new evidence, I would like to call the old evidence out as being improperly presented as it is depicting school children standing in a line in which they are not shoulder to shoulder, but rather in front of one another. This is seen clearly by closely examining the position of the teacher addressing the students, and inferring that her slight turn in body stance implies she is facing them. As well as the fact that the girl in the blue outfit is mid-stride and one would not walk sideways, as that would imply one possess the mental disease known formally as "retardation" or more correctly by today's standards as "slow learner".

Given my findings, I propose a new requirement of "in a line" be added to the order of "shoulder to shoulder" when given. As I'm sure most are deducing from my aforementioned master piece, there are far more possibilities of other shapes that could be made and that simply "shoulder to shoulder" is not specific enough to determine the formation of the prisoners in a manner the CT is expecting.

Your move, peasant.

I'll tell you what, if you ever hear a CT give the order to be shoulder to shoulder somewhere and they don't use the word "line" anywhere in their order, by all means make a circle or a box or whatever.

Id like to bring attention to this line though

As well as the fact that the girl in the blue outfit is mid-stride and one would not walk sideways, as that would imply one possess the mental disease known formally as "retardation"

I believe you fail to see the true genius of my creation though. As this perfectly sums up your average PB kid.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread