? servers

? players online

Crossfire ( the t that gets mowed in between lul)

• Content Count:  208

Are cts allowed to line up a shot with a t or ts infront of a t rebelling but can't they just move a few steps in positioning unless you are pinned down in like a corner ?

So like say : [cts = 0] [ts that are rebelling] = 1 [ts that are between the fight] = 2

also its a map that isn't too good Don't judge

-----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------- *Can't the ct just move its positioning so it doesn't crossfire? like the to 3

------1------2-------------0------------

----------------------------------------- *It just frustrates me because people get mowed down during a fight but cts just

----------------------------3------------ wants to mow down the t in the fight because they are too inattentive to move and

----------------------------------------- not kill the t in the middle of the fight.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Lawool
becuz for the lulz

• Content Count:  4441

Crossfire is crossfire, but CT's should definitely try to not kill prisoners not rebelling. It is also noteworthy that the prisoners shouldn't bitch about getting shot by stray bullets if they're standing between a rebelling Prisoner and Guard.

• Content Count:  208

Crossfire is crossfire, but CT's should definitely try to not kill prisoners not rebelling. It is also noteworthy that the prisoners shouldn't bitch about getting shot by stray bullets if they're standing between a rebelling Prisoner and Guard.

CTs can reposition themselves, but they won't. If they're shooting into a group of Ts like in isolation or something, that's just plain stupid. If there is like one T in the middle, CTs probably won't reposition for the sake of their lives.

I don't usually get Crossfired but some cts just purposely don't reposition just for the hell of it and to lesser the rebellers

• Content Count:  2262

I don't usually get Crossfired but some cts just purposely don't reposition just for the hell of it and to lesser the rebellers

Had a ct just mow down 3 innocent prisoner just to get the rebelling terrorist that was hiding behind them. It was occur in a big area even.

• Content Count:  2589

Just glanced at the OP cuz I'm about to finish the drive home (stopped to get a drink) but did OP really make a diagram of where a CT was and where he shot the Ts...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Just glanced at the OP cuz I'm about to finish the drive home (stopped to get a drink) but did OP really make a diagram of where a CT was and where he shot the Ts...

OP has some dedication to the fine arts. lmfao

Reply to Thread