? servers

? players online

Simon Says: Crouching

• Content Count:  5674

Just a quick question, two guys had a big argument today over crouching in Simon Says. I always hated the fact that Ts felt obligated to stay crouching when told "Simon says crouch" so I would usually tell them they didn't have to stay crouched. So, the guy told the Ts to crouch and one T did so, but then un-crouched and was shot in the head.

In my opinion, the Ts shouldn't have to stay crouched unless told so.

• Content Count:  1468

I feel it should be stay crouching. Whilst I dislike it, I think it makes more sense. "Crouch once" would mean just tap crouch, where "crouch" would mean stay crouching. My personal opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2262

I feel it should be stay crouching. Whilst I dislike it, I think it makes more sense. "Crouch once" would mean just tap crouch, where "crouch" would mean stay crouching. My personal opinion.

This.

Some people like to argued that "you never said i can't do x", which most of the time happened to be young teenager's reason, even though it's implied.

• Content Count:  2589

EGz2Sky.jpg

With a game like Simon says that is so specific/nit picky and turns kids into mini hitlers, CTs need to be specific with what they want the Ts to do. If want them to stay crouched, they need to say "Simon says crouch and stay crouched".

Simon says has way too many technicalities for CTs to leave their order open to interpretation.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

Honestly I think saying "crouch" should be like saying "jump" I'm only going to jump once when you tell me to, im not going to keep jumping.

Edgelord CT's will interpret it in anyway to kill you though.

• Content Count:  2579

Never thought staying crouched, I've never been shot cause I uncrouched and never seen it. CTs have been telling people to stay crouched whenever I was around. I personally would have slayed for freekilling since it wasn't clear.

Reply to Thread