? servers

? players online

Valid Orders

• Content Count:  346

I was playing JB and a ct said "All T's face north." Everyone was saying thats not aloud and how do we know which way is north. I knew which way was north because the white triangle on the mini map is north. Is giving this order aloud? I have no idea if it is a complicated or what.

• Content Count:  3462

When I managed JB @Wawa and I talked about this and we made it clear that this was unreasonable based on a couple things. Making an order based only upon radar is pretty stupid and very easy to not notice. We figured that having CTs explain how to indicate this was too much of a pain in the ass for everyone and marked it as unreasonable. If @Goku and @Wawa would like to change their minds or whatever then fine, but it's so dumb to have someone to do an order based on radar only imo.

• Content Count:  2589

No it is not allowed. As Onion explained, not everyone is aware of the indicator on the minimap and there's honestly no reason to be giving orders like that other than to try to trick the Ts.

Rather than saying "face north" or "face east", you can tell them "face the wall I'm shooting" or "face pool".

• Content Count:  174

4 questions/I need clarifications on ((because I cannot find it somewhere on the forums) (I also don't have common sense.(Jailbreak Joke))

Is it a "Valid order" to have a CT order Prisoner A to drop the zeus? (I know there is a plugin that you can drop a zeus) *note Zeus, is a secondary

Can you kill a "Prisoner" for failing/missing a Zeus?

Can you force a "Prisoner" to type in the "jihad command"?

If orders were to go to isolation or big cage, and they go on top of it can they be warning shot or do you have to specify each time of them being inside. Orders are "Go to big cage" or "Go to big cage, be inside."

(I do usually go on top of where orders are to be and I used to cry when I got shot, smh baby bop...) ((just wondering because I just read a thread about dropping a pistol and it being implied etc... and Goku said (can't quote on mobile and lazy) things about how being smart with CT's orders is like rolling a dice and you may or may not get shot depending on the player. So if they are being smart can you warning shoot them))

~

Bop :)

Edited by Dominik
Grammar needed fixing. Dumb auto correct...

• Content Count:  1468

Yes? I guess you could make them shoot it at their feet or something. Directly dropping it is impossible without plugins though.

Yes.

No.

I feel you shouldn't, though I don't know the AO's choice.

FYI, these are all opinions and may not be the actual rules, however I believe they are.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.