? servers

? players online

New rule

• Content Count:  170

Can we have a rule that there must be like a two second delay to give a person a chance to throw a gun out? It happens a lot when I am not even rebelling but the guy next to me in big cage is shooting. A CT kills him since he is right next to me I pickup the gun and 0.00001seconds later I get awped in the face. This doesn't give any opportunity to drop it.

• Content Count:  2941

I see this as one of those cases where the rule is implied.

It should be common sense that if you kill a guy with a gun and the gun happens to fall upon another person, you should give him the chance to drop it.

I feel like that CT is just a dumb and I would probably slay him.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

I see this as one of those cases where the rule is implied.

It should be common sense that if you kill a guy with a gun and the gun happens to fall upon another person, you should give him the chance to drop it.

I feel like that CT is just a dumb and I would probably slay him.

In this era, nothing is implied to people.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2589

If a T is killed that has a gun, and his gun lands on another T, CTs must give the T a reasonable amount of time to drop it since it is close to the same thing as gun planting. Reasonable amount of time is a bit open to interpretation, but generally they need to tell the T to drop the gun since they might not have noticed they picked it up. In the case that they have auto equip on (looking at you @souceboss ), then give them a few seconds to drop it.

If they are clearly aiming it at a CT, such as with an AWP they are scoping, or turning around and aiming at a CT, they are at that point rebelling and can be killed. Granted that still takes a few seconds regardless.

Basically use common sense, which I know the reoccurring joke that PB players don't have common sense. We don't really have anything in writing to my knowledge about this, but I'll talk to wawa about adding it to the jail break clarifications thread.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Please don't add anything about a time requirement (not sure if that's the direction this is going).

This is common sense and falls under 'give reasonable rules'. This requires player complaints and admin justice if someone is blatantly being an idiot. The last thing I want to do as a CT when a T has a gun is watch the timer or count 'one alligator two alligator three alligator' in my head before shooting him.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

Please don't add anything about a time requirement (not sure if that's the direction this is going).

This is common sense and falls under 'give reasonable rules'. This requires player complaints and admin justice if someone is blatantly being an idiot. The last thing I want to do as a CT when a T has a gun is watch the timer or count 'one alligator two alligator three alligator' in my head before shooting him.

Nah, if anything would just add the situation as an example in the clarification thread about being reasonable and shit.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1083

agreed ^

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.