? servers

? players online

If a t is spamming can we just dome them

• Content Count:  160

not like chat spam, or just yelling, im talking about there was a guy today (and yis i have video proof just dont feel like getting him banned) who had his mic as loud as humanly possible blasting fucking thomas the train music EVERY SINGLE ROUND, and not only was it annoying (as fuck), the ct's couldnt give orders for like 3 rounds and the only reason i didnt free kill him is because phonicz logged on as soon as i was about to. if we record it, and then kill him with proof that he was impeding on us giving orders after 4:00, can we just dome them?

• Content Count:  2589

You can order him off mic so you can give orders. If he doesn't stop, warning shot and repeat the off mic order. If he continues, then you can kill him.

If a player is mic spamming, I highly encourage you to get an admin or make a player complaint. But do not just flat out kill him without asking him to get off mic first.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  192

not like chat spam, or just yelling, im talking about there was a guy today (and yis i have video proof just dont feel like getting him banned) who had his mic as loud as humanly possible blasting fucking thomas the train music EVERY SINGLE ROUND, and not only was it annoying (as fuck), the ct's couldnt give orders for like 3 rounds and the only reason i didnt free kill him is because phonicz logged on as soon as i was about to. if we record it, and then kill him with proof that he was impeding on us giving orders after 4:00, can we just dome them?

It's called Ear rape or some shit like that. its where 8-16 year olds find that stuff and just do it to be funny or annoying.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.