? servers

? players online

Questions for JailBreak

• Content Count:  5674

1) jb_sg_dojo_v5-6

Usually, for a freeday, I give the order "No dojo, no dojo roof, no dojo stairs." Recently people have really been trying to find their way around things, so I have a question concerning "no dojo stairs." As many of you probably know, the stairs in front of dojo don't extend all the way around the front. It leads to off to blocks. Does the order still apply to those blocks?

2) jb_putin_v2

This seemed kind of stupid to me but it was a scenario I ran into earlier and someone argued it with me. So, the catwalk that wraps around the whole entire map it all leads back to the top of armory which has a little door with a ladder that leads into it. The thing is, the CTs have to open this from the inside of armory. So if it isn't open, does that make it not KOS? Or is it always KOS? Or is it never KOS?

I probably have more questions but I can't think of them off the top of my head, so I'll probably end up making another thread if I ever think of a few questions. Most of my questions are based off scenarios that happen in-game that leave me confused.

• Content Count:  470

Talked to Onion about these, and here are his thoughts:

1:dQ7A7RA.jpg

Those stone blocks count as stairs. Think of those as stairs with different textures. They still are raised where prisoners have to step on them in order to get to dojo.

2:6443Mqn.jpg

That catwalk is kos. The rules states that catwalks that lead to armory are always kos, so based off that, the current state of the hatch (opened or closed) that leads into armory doesn't effect it being kos or not.

MMpLRAF.jpg

Another example of this can be seen in VIP. Only way to get in by the door is to shoot or press the button. Same logic applied here.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  192

1) jb_sg_dojo_v5-6

Usually, for a freeday, I give the order "No dojo, no dojo roof, no dojo stairs." Recently people have really been trying to find their way around things, so I have a question concerning "no dojo stairs." As many of you probably know, the stairs in front of dojo don't extend all the way around the front. It leads to off to blocks. Does the order still apply to those blocks?

Those are stairs regaurdless of the texture. They are just trying you so if you give them a warning shot, you get a bunch of people yelling free shot or freekilled when you kill them. I think they do it for drama or distraction for other T's to rush.

We all know when you give No X orders, they are going to obviously run over there to troll you. Kinda like JB_Electric they say "free day No past first cell" and just about everyone runs to the first cell even though they have a free day, it's just the new cancer JB :p

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.