? servers

? players online

Lrs in chat

• Content Count:  1401

I think he would atleast get a warningshot, unless it was the last ct..

Was it really specified to not talk at all? Cuz if I remember correctly you can only put a "mute order" on the t's for a period of time.

Like "all t's do not speak untill 3."

• Content Count:  742

Two questions:

Was Brandon killed from a warning shot or something that did over 100 dmg (like a hs, a burst, etc.)?

If not a warning shot, was Evol the last CT?

If Evol wasn't last CT he should've warning shot, if it was a warning shot, then no problemo.

That's my understanding of it at least.

• Content Count:  253

Two questions:

Was Brandon killed from a warning shot or something that did over 100 dmg (like a hs, a burst, etc.)?

If not a warning shot, was Evol the last CT?

If Evol wasn't last CT he should've warning shot, if it was a warning shot, then no problemo.

That's my understanding of it at least.

I am pretty sure he was sprayed

there were 5 other cts

• Content Count:  742

I think the question was answered, rules discussion is for discussion of the rules, not finger pointing.

If he's last CT, he doesn't have to warning shot, if it was a warning shot, then rip.

If he's not last CT and he didn't warning shot, then its a freekill, considering I'd hardly count it as 'blatantly disobeying'. Its also a dick move.

Gonna drop a :lock1: here if nobody minds, unless some other duders (i.e. @Nuclear Onion @Wawa) wanna step in.

I feel like we gotta write everything in stone cuz everyone's so kill hungry and uses technicalities now sheesh

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3740

Once again, this is a case where CTs are tricking Ts into getting killed.

Please use common sense guys, Brandon could have said "ayylmao" on the mic and wouldn't have been killed but since he said "shot 4 shot" over the mic, it's ok for him to get killed? LRs are OPTIONAL, it's not okay to kill a prisoner who isn't giving an LR, let alone trying to give one.

There's a reason why we have the reasonable orders rule: so CTs don't try to turn every order into a deathgame. "Give LRs in chat" is not a reasonable order to kill a prisoner over.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  2589

I'm sorry what.... Evol said "type LRs in chat", Brandon TALKED on mic saying he wanted shot 4 shot...and evol killed him???.... Last CT or not, I am calling major fucking bullshit on this situation.

Per the jail break rule clarification thread, orders must be reasonable, which specifies "The order fits in with the role playing of 'Guards ordering Prisoners around' and there's no bullshit about it.".

This whole fucking "type LRs in chat thing" is so fucking stupid. 9 times out of 10 there's a handful of CTs alive, and usually 2-4 Ts left. Evol didn't say "all ts off mic". He said type LRs in chat. You're basically saying, if Brandon had said "I like turtles" on mic, he wouldn't have been shot. But because he fucking said "i want shot for shot" he's going to fucking die? I don't care if he's last CT or one CT out of 20. That's the most bullshit thing I've heard today, and I fucking work at a grocery store.

And even in regards to if he had said "all ts off mic"...for what fucking purpose? The same thread I linked to earlier says examples of warning shot situations are "Talking on mic when told not to talk over a CT's order" . I'd like to highlight "talk(ing) over a CT's order". If evol asked what they wanted to do for their LRs, and brandon told him on mic shot for shot, I can guarantee he wasn't talking over him. Ordering Ts off of mic should be used for when Ts are talking over CTs and making it hard to give orders. Not just to increase the CT's power boner.

Also FUCK YOU @Wawa talking to this fucker on TS and he's gonna fucking steal my line.

• Like 8

Reply to Thread